Post-Game Talk: Game #2 - Halak leads B's to a 1-0 victory - Enjoy the 2 off days in Vegas guys

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
Is Alex Tuch truly a RW? He’s listed as that on some sites but I confess I don’t watch Vegas enough to know or remember. He has a not insignificant LB injury right now I believe.

However, if he’s a true RW and health is not a problem I’d target him. Big, fast and hands. Anytime I’ve seen him he stands out to me (says the guy who didn’t watch close enough to know for sure if he’s LW or RW!).

He's listed as a RW.

Why would Vegas want to move him?

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
He's listed as a RW.

Why would Vegas want to move him?
They wouldn’t...:laugh: I just like him as a player and he’s not in untouchable land. Kind of like DeBrusk. We wouldn’t want to move him, but if an over the top transom offer came in that made sense we certainly would.

Vegas is not strong on D —- and I don’t know their expansion draft exposure. Could be a match? If so, Tuch would be a great add.

Reactions: Dennis Bonvie

BigBear83

Jan 29, 2013
Haverhill, NH
i'm late to this party but i just want to put my stamp of approval on getting debrusk-coyle-heinen as our 2nd line and krejci can have ritchie/backes and bjork as his linemates.. debrusk and krejci needs to be broken up , at least tried at this point..

Reactions: jangerhofer

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
anyone know when the bruins got to vegas? 2 free days there :eek: - maybe even 3 nights?

WestCoastBruinsFan

Oct 30, 2008
Victoria, BC
Vegas is exem
They wouldn’t...:laugh: I just like him as a player and he’s not in untouchable land. Kind of like DeBrusk. We wouldn’t want to move him, but if an over the top transom offer came in that made sense we certainly would.

Vegas is not strong on D —- and I don’t know their expansion draft exposure. Could be a match? If so, Tuch would be a great add.
Vegas is exempt from the expansion draft.

Reactions: JCRO

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
I had concerns about this trip given they were the opponent for 2 home openers but they won both.

Now they have 2 days in Vegas to bond a little more. The game in Vegas will be tough as VGK has come out of the gate on a mission after the way they were knocked out in the first round. Colorado has always been a tough place but this time the altitude in Denver won't be as much as a factor as they will have been in Vegas for 3 days so........
Vegas is just barely 2000' above sea level, compared to 5300' in Denver. So I don't think being in Vegas will help them from an O2 perspective. But Vegas is a dry, boring town, so I expect they will be well rested and very well hydrated...

Reactions: lopey and BMC

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
We've been very stagnant offensively the last two games while playing good defensively with really good goaltending.

I would really like to see some more ebbs and flows in our offense and a lot less of trying to be the Harlem Globe Trotters of hockey with their passing. Shoot the f***ing puck.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad