GDT: Game #2 (FINALLY) | Blue Jackets @ Panthers | 7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
I don't know what player you guys are watching, some reason Tro takes the heat and he's the only one who can

a) consistently carry the puck to the zone
b) beat defenders 1 on 1
c) the only one so far who has generated scoring chances for anyone else

Both Huby and Hoff have been totally invisible.
It's funny, when I watch one person it looks like the others are wrong.

Patience for all of us. We lost two games we controlled. While our guys looked out of sync. I see this as a good thing.

Even I have up until this point forgot to mention, the refs were slightly tilted too. The fact that they even got a 5 on 3 after we should have but didn't was just as much of a detriment as the Yandle own goal.

AuraSphere

Jun 27, 2012
Hi Florida fans, I come in peace.

Just a quick question, for fantasy purposes, who's going to produce more points, dadonov or huberdeau? Do you also expect ekblad to break out this season

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
Weegar isn't exactly playing any better than those two, the only thing going for Weegar is that he's not-so-new shiniest toy in the cupboard so ppl still have some hopes of untapped potential. If he was a better player, he'd be in the lineup.
Has nothing to do with that, they (or tallon at least) seemed to talk him up during his development and I was never expecting much but I was surprised with how he played when he entered the league. I’ve just personally liked him. Having that said I don’t think there’s potential above being a decent 2nd pairing #4 type. I’d personally take him over those 2, they’re just more established names but that doesn’t make them better.

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010
So you don't blame him for the first 3. Neither do I. Leaving the last two- again, the one Yandle scored (@FrolikFan67 puck deflects off a dman's stick and you want to put any more than 0% on the goalie? AND THEN so far to say lousy on Reimer for an own goal?) and the one where video shows Pysyk's nuts are on top of Reimer's head and then Matheson joined the pile up instead of going for the puck. So that's 5 goals out of 5 he objectively couldn't do much about. Which were the two soft ones? I didn't see any.

Didn't make many saves that prevented...? I remember a handful especially in the first period. While the other happened to goalie make a few more highlight saves, what does is irrelevant to how another goalie plays obviously. He almost got them out of the 5 on 3 entirely by himself.
Even with the deflection on goal 4 that should have been an easy save because of how severe the angle was. As for the 5th goal, the mistake Reimer made was kicking the first shot out into the slot instead of the corner. That shot should have been handled easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad