Post-Game Talk: Game 2 ECF: FLA @ CAR 8PM EST - Lets go home baby! Cats lead 2-0!

Do you believe?

• Yes

Votes: 36 81.8%
  • Yes

Votes: 8 18.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
It's way too early to start thinking about it but after beating Boston and Toronto and also Carolina (for Florida to advance) it would be hard to argue Vegas is better than any of those teams. I watched the game today, Dallas was the better team, they lost because of Suter going full Weegar and Oettinger continuing to look very mediocre.

Vegas has beat an extremely dysfunctional Jets team, an Oilers team that's Anaheim Duck level at 5 v 5, and have looked pretty ordinary vs Dallas. They've definitely had an easier path so far.

Smith going to get the game winning Stanley Cup goal! :D

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
I do think Carolina has had more and better quality chances, at least in game 2. There’s no question Bobrovsky was the difference that game and has been the difference since he came into the Boston series.

Reactions: I am not exposed

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
I do think Carolina has had more and better quality chances, at least in game 2. There’s no question Bobrovsky was the difference that game and has been the difference since he came into the Boston series.
I won’t be mad if he earns his contract this year. If he wins the cup then he can stay the remainder of his contract and I couldn’t care less if he lets in weak ones the rest of his tenure here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad