GDT: Game 2: Detroit Red Wings @ New Jersey Devils | 10/15/2022 | 7 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
I remember having coaches that actively told me to do that in front.

I also remember being shown Scott Stevens highlights as an example of good hitting.
Yup. It's the crosscheck and then you push down on the hip and really lean into it. When a guy is skating that kind of pressure can do bad things as he tries to stay up

Reactions: ArGarBarGar

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
How tall is Soderblom? NHL sources quote 6'6 but Mickey and others say 6'8. Is the latter with skates or is it a work like Vince McMahon embellishing Andre's height?

Go Wings

Sep 26, 2009
Chatham, ON
A sloppy game and a God awful Powerplay but we won so who cares.

Ned played well after letting in that first one that was kind of weak.

Nice to see all those new Wings score.

The best part of this year is Detroit is fun to watch again. Yes they beat 2 shitty teams but their style of play is much more enjoyable then the Blashill era.

• Wow
Reactions: ColdToiletSeats

FabricDetails

HF still in need of automated text analytics
Mar 30, 2009
I'm hoping this is a game where they finish off the great chances they didn't last night. Hoping for a big night from the big guns.
I don't know if they produced the way I pictured it but Larkin with 1G, 2A and Ray Ray with 2A.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Ned with a good game

Questionable first goal but he held it down until the Wings turned it around

Definitely didn't love the first one but he recovered and made a few gems that allowed the Wings a chance to take over. And that's all you can ask from you goalies.

Team looks so much better this year in front of him too.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
How tall is Soderblom? NHL sources quote 6'6 but Mickey and others say 6'8. Is the latter with skates or is it a work like Vince McMahon embellishing Andre's height?

Pretty sure he's 6'8". Everyone has been saying that.

Preposterone

Dec 6, 2013
He’s 6’8”. He’s a clear two inches over 6’6” edvinsson

golffuul

Oct 24, 2011
2-0....I'll take it and run. Nice moxie from the team when it could have gone completely sideways. Hopefully Bert isn't hurt too bad.

Reactions: Bondurant
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad