GDT: Game 2: Detroit Red Wings @ New Jersey Devils | 10/15/2022 | 7 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Wings undefeated. Devils winless.

Newark is another city with championship caliber hot dog game. If you will be in town I encourage you to find your way to Dickie Dee's (380 Bloomfield Ave) for a double Italian with everything. Head across the street to Calandra's for cannoli. You will not be disappointed.

As it happens I will be in Newark next weekend. Going to visit a friend, grab a double Italian and see Iron Maiden. If only the metal and hockey scheduling Gods aligned. Cannot win 'em all.

I like the chances of the Wings to Escape from New Jersey with the W.

Wings 4 (Larkin, Bertuzzi, Vrana & Soderblom) Devils 2 (Hughes & Tatar)

Barry Amsterdam

Nättias Dänielstrom
Apr 2, 2013
giphy-8.gif

watchin the boys last night be like

saska sault

Jun 5, 2010
Sault Ste. Marie
Hoping to see Zadina tonight. Excited to see the team comes out on a back to back, and how they play in front of Ned. Think our top 2 lines will be buzzing tonight and hungry to get their names on the stat sheet.

Reactions: lilidk

GreatGordie9

May 11, 2019
Victoria, BC
Hoping to see Zadina tonight. Excited to see the team comes out on a back to back, and how they play in front of Ned. Think our top 2 lines will be buzzing tonight and hungry to get their names on the stat sheet.
One thing we must remember of the last number of years our road record was awful. Hopefully that will change this year. I would like to see Zadina play as well. Is he trade bait?

13to40

Feb 29, 2016
Montreal
Didn’t mind the line up last night at all. Was a perfect result… shut out the opposition and put a few in the net…

But I would not be upset if Zadina rotated in for Kubalik or Erne

YpsiWings

Feb 5, 2016
The lines last night were great, lets keep those and not throw off the early chemmy with zadina lol

The bottom six lines were amazing, the top six not so much. The 2nd line was a tick off all night, and even the top line left some to be desired. At the end of the day it was a shutout victory so can’t be worked up about it, however if they come out flat tonight Raymond and Perron should be switched.

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Degenerate gamblers rejoice. To Score action is open again for Wings games. Dropped my final $15 on Seider to score. Not a probable outcome but I dig the added juice and anxiety. I weighed ordering 2x Cheesy Gordita Crunch + Cinnamon Twist for the same price but rolling with my favorite German.

I would like to see Husso with the back-to-back but trust Newsy with the rotation.

Getting errands out of the way and hoping to get Game 1 replay in before puck drops. Action starts at 4pm for me.

RRhoads

Mar 10, 2015
Norway
Back to back games this early in the season are hard. Players are not in great condition, and going up against a rested team is pretty tough. Need to manage the minutes to be competetive in this one.

Barry Amsterdam

Nättias Dänielstrom
Apr 2, 2013
including preseason and intersquad game perrons been pointless throughout and hasn’t looked good either. hopefully someone tell him it’s regular season and he can start trying now

Reactions: norrisnick

The Red Line

Oct 11, 2010
Love the food recs. Jersey is an amazing food state. I'm quite partial to the Taylor pork roll myself. They just started selling Taylor ham at my local grocery store here in Denver and I'm happy about it. Also the tomato pie, and disco fries (basically Jersey poutine) are worth seeking out.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
"Today is National Cheese Curd Day. So as Detroit is coming off a GRATE effort against Montreal, they can prove their start was not too GOUDA to be true by replicating that effort against the Devils. This might even be the jumpstart they need to show they once again BRIE-long in the mix for a playoff push. So stay tuned as they continue through October, leading up to the MUNSTER Mash at Halloween."
- Plausible Keats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad