GDT: Game #2: Coyotes @ Devils - 7:00 P.M - MSGSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockey Sports Fan

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
Connecticut
i went to look up how many shots but apparently you just can’t do that from the game scores page on the NHL app right now? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyway’s it’s been one game and even guys who score one goal every two games on average are streaky in reality. And the Hischier line is gonna spend most games at home playing against the other team’s best players. Let’s at least wait like 10 games until we’re worried about everyone’s goal and point paces.

ndkjr70

Jan 30, 2023
Thought Nico was the only guy I didn't see/hear from in the top-9 last night. Jack's line was electric all night, I thought Bratt looked like the best player on the ice for long stretches.

Loved what I saw from Holtz. Haula was steady eddie again and Palat looked faster and sharper than at any point last season. Encouraging stuff.

Meier and Mercer were both super noticeable last night too. Meier had a couple poor angle shots that absolutely jumped off his stick and caused juicy rebounds. Not worried about him. And Mercer was shot out of a cannon on a brilliant pass from Meier and almost cashed in.

Only times I noticed Nico were when I said "oh man, Nico is getting buried in the faceoff circle". I'm sure he'll bounce back, just felt worth mentioning. He wasn't bad or anything -- just not really visible.

Reactions: My3Sons

RANDOMH3RO

Jan 19, 2007
I thought haula looked a little sour last night. Like that nagging injury is still nagging him and it’s got him pissed off.

Hockey Sports Fan

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
Connecticut
Probably an unpopular opinion in here but I actually like a lot of the pieces they have in AZ. A better D and you could really have something provided they aren’t forced to sell off as usual.
Theyre gonna be a MUCH better team this year, or at least a much more dangerous one.

If the Devils are sleeping in period 1 again, Arizona’s much more likely to take advantage of it.

Louskoolaid89

We're back!
Oct 14, 2017
Probably an unpopular opinion in here but I actually like a lot of the pieces they have in AZ. A better D and you could really have something provided they aren’t forced to sell off as usual.
I think Arizona is gonna be better than Philly,CBJ and MTL and all of the other bottom feeders. Devils need to be ready from puck drop or have Akira hold them down like Vetech did last night.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
i agree, and also consider the absurd amount of draft picks they have over the next 3 years. but at the same time…it’s arizona. they’ll f*** it up somehow.

Mr Bojanglez

Aug 17, 2007
From Jersey w/ Love
i went to look up how many shots but apparently you just can’t do that from the game scores page on the NHL app right now? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyway’s it’s been one game and even guys who score one goal every two games on average are streaky in reality. And the Hischier line is gonna spend most games at home playing against the other team’s best players. Let’s at least wait like 10 games until we’re worried about everyone’s goal and point paces.

yahoo sports app is pretty solid

Is Clayton related to Helen?

Anyone as blind as Anne Frank could see that's possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad