Matthew Tkachuk - Mikael Backlund - Michael Frolik
Sam Bennett - Mark Jankowski - James Neal
Andrew Mangiapane - Derek Ryan - Garnet Hathaway

Mark Giordano - TJ Brodie
Noah Hanifin - Travis Hamonic
Oscar Fantenberg - Rasmus Andersson

Mike Smith
David Rittich

**Sorry, I got lazy with Varly and Wilson. I don't think Varly should be poisoned at his own wedding. Also, Bourque/Reek still says Andrighetto...disregard. You can't imagine the amount of work this required so you better f***ING LIKE IT! Attached PDF is a bit easier to see. Let me know if you have better character choices or if you want clarification on mine! Now, I'm going to play golf...LETS GO AVS!!!

Attachments

• GDT.pdf
    925.9 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

TruePowerSlave

Jun 27, 2015
Has to be a much better effort from a bunch of guys or the Avs are going back to Denver empty handed

TruePowerSlave

Jun 27, 2015
I don't get it.

I suppose watching Game of Thorns might help with that, but I never could force myself.
The first 4 seasons are awesome, one of the best series ever made, too bad every season after that is clearly worse.

Hennessy

Ye Jacobites, by name
Dec 20, 2006
On my keister
Live look at Vezina candidate Mike Smith:

@SaltySkywalker You need to convert that PDF to a JPG so everyone can see it because it's ****ing hilarious.
With how much of a drama queen he's been he should be this guy:
5ed062a4e616e92dde820cf74fc10cfd_400x400.jpeg

Also, these Calgary games are stupid late. Makes more sense for me to wake up to watch them, but I am decidedly not a morning person. Still, getting to bed at 7 AM is just brutal. Especially sober.

benzino

Mar 1, 2012
Estocolmo
With how much of a drama queen he's been he should be this guy:
5ed062a4e616e92dde820cf74fc10cfd_400x400.jpeg

Also, these Calgary games are stupid late. Makes more sense for me to wake up to watch them, but I am decidedly not a morning person. Still, getting to bed at 7 AM is just brutal. Especially sober.
Same problem hard to stay up and hard to wake up...

RockyMtnRedhawk

Feb 25, 2014
Denver

I think it's perfect. Game will start right as Cale is lifting the National Championship trophy.

Reactions: cgf

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
What a great day of sports this has shaped up to be. Masters coverage all day on TSN, Toronto/Boston at 830 which is always an exciting series to watch, UMass Championship game at 930, and then the Avs finish the day up.

Great afternoon leading into an even better evening.

Reactions: Clainer09

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad