GDT: Game 2: 10/10 : Boston Bruins vs. Montreal Canadiens 7pm ET NESN NHLN TVAS SN 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
"Carey Price gets a good look at it"

No ****, do anything even yards from the ****ing crease and he gets the call

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Goal should have counted....but just to stop the refs were bought theory...we had a dissalowed goal against Toronto after review last game....

But most definately goal should have counted. 'Cause what it means is that d-men will push the opponent towards their own goalie and injuries will happen because of it. 'Cause if I'm an opponent I,ll just fall on the goalie. Might as well fall on him if you are being pushed.

Whitesnake you are a good guy and mean well but this is not a good time to visit. :(

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Goal should have counted....but just to stop the refs were bought theory...we had a dissalowed goal against Toronto after review last game....

But most definately goal should have counted. 'Cause what it means is that d-men will push the opponent towards their own goalie and injuries will happen because of it. 'Cause if I'm an opponent I,ll just fall on the goalie. Might as well fall on him if you are being pushed.

I think it will lead to more dangerous plays but curious to see if this is only a case in favor of the Habs.

After all Tuukka got tackled on the other end with no call.

bolt thrower

No war!
Aug 26, 2006
This team is bad, really bad. Irwin is the worst player the Bruins have dressed the last 10 years, absolute garbage

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Habs gets the calls, take their runs at bruins, out battle the bruins on the board....Just sad.

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
Irwin in 2 games have cost us a lot of goals.

I did predict a Matt Irwin hat trick tonight.

He already has 2 with half the game still left.

Irwin>Orr

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
I hope someone on the Bs removes their feminine hygiene product and responds on that hit on Bergy. Two games in a row and there better damn well be a response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad