Pre-Game Talk: Game #19: Vancouver Canucks @ Los Angeles Kings - Saturday Nov. 9th 7:00PM - CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phrazer

Apr 2, 2008
Cairns
Any chance of Lack starting this one? I think it's about time he gets a turn, no?
I would go with Luongo in LA and Lack in Anaheim. LA could be a tight defensive game where we will want our best goalie in, Anaheim could be more of a shootout type game.

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC
Any chance of Lack starting this one? I think it's about time he gets a turn, no?

I'm guessing he'll get the Ducks game, but who knows? Both are great teams and division rivals so it's not like there's an obvious game to start Lack in. Torts will probably end up just going with the "backup starts the 2nd game of a back to back" format.

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
I'm guessing he'll get the Ducks game, but who knows? Both are great teams and division rivals so it's not like there's an obvious game to start Lack in. Torts will probably end up just going with the "backup starts the 2nd game of a back to back" format.

Yep, this makes the most sense. Plus Torts can then rest up Lu for the next home Sharks game.

CCF23

Jul 11, 2008
Richmond, BC
I'm just here to say how ridiculous it is that 1st (Anaheim), 3rd (SJ), 5th (Phoenix), and 6th (us) in the league are all in our division.

I long for the Northworst days of the past.

Jack Tripper

Vey Falls Down
Dec 15, 2009
Perth, WA
I'm just here to say how ridiculous it is that 1st (Anaheim), 3rd (SJ), 5th (Phoenix), and 6th (us) in the league are all in our division.

I long for the Northworst days of the past.

meh, at least we still get to feast on edmonton and calgary, and colorado is out of the division...it's more complete and total western conference dominance than anything divisional this year...top eastern teams tampa bay and toronto probably wouldn't make the playoffs in the west

i mean that metropolitan division is absolutely pathetic this season...pittsburgh has got to have by far the easiest regular season schedule of any contending team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad