Pre-Game Talk: Game #19: Vancouver Canucks @ Los Angeles Kings - Saturday Nov. 9th 7:00PM - CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
large.png
@
large.png

WHEN: Saturday, November 9th, 7:00PM PST
WHERE: Staples Center, Los Angeles, California
TV: CBC
RADIO: TEAM 1040AM

Vancouver Canucks

Daniel Sedin - Henrik Sedin - Ryan Kesler
Chris Higgins - Mike Santorelli - Alexandre Burrows
Darren Archibald - Brad Richardson - Zack Kassian
Tom Sestito - Jeremy Welsh - Zac Dalpe

Alex Edler - Jason Garrison
Dan Hamhuis - Chris Tanev
Ryan Stanton - Kevin Bieksa

Roberto Luongo

Los Angeles Kings

Dustin Brown - Anze Kopitar - Justin Williams
Dwight King - Mike Richards - Tyler Toffoli
Daniel Carcillo - Trevor Lewis - Matt Frattin
Kyle Clifford - Linden Vey - Jordan Nolan

Jake Muzzin - Drew Doughty
Robyn Regehr - Slava Voynov
Willie Mitchell - Alec Martinez

Jonathan Quick

*Jarrett Stoll and Matt Greene are questionable for game on Saturday. Jeff Carter on IR with foot injury.

HankNDank

Oct 25, 2013
Medicine Hat
LA has as many wins in as many games played as SJ does this year. Why am I not biting my nails to the bone when the game time approaches? Oh, because they have Dwight King and Tyler Toffoli on their 2nd line.

BassMason

Dec 1, 2006
Their 3rd and 4th line centres first names are Trevor and Linden respectively. I'm getting worried about this one now.

Saturated Fats

This is water
Jan 24, 2007
Vancouver/Edinburgh
Nothing altogether intimidating about the Kings roster. Forecheck hard and take advantage of their slower forward corps. As with SJ, they're a good team, but beatable if we play a similar way to last night.

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
I don't know where the luongo thread went so i thought I'd post this here:

Strombone ‏@strombone120m
I kinda liked being the only "nutty" goalie in my division.... :-(

:laugh: I love Lu.

Go Canucks Go!!!!! We better beat the Kings. I'm sure Drew Poughty will be up to his old tricks with the refs.

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
I hope and think the Canucks are intent on using this trip to "announce" themselves to the California teams. I look forward to a good effort from the canucks.

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC
I'm pretty confident about this game. The Sharks were the team I was most worried about, although I'm pretty sure the Kings will put forth a better effort, especially defensively, than the Sharks did.

I'm hoping the Sedins get back on the scoreboard in this one.

BuzzBuzz

Apr 7, 2011
Not sure if it is just me, but after the first line, the Kings have a sad sack of wingers.

Bleach Clean

Aug 9, 2006
Not sure if it is just me, but after the first line, the Kings have a sad sack of wingers.

Toffoli is dangerous and of course Carter is Carter. They're OK. They have 5 really good forwards and wingers that compliment their style.

I think VAN loses this game. If the PP was going better I would think differently, but an ES battle plays into what LA does naturally, so VAN should be in tough. Key match up is Santorelli shutting down or matching Richards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad