Status
Not open for further replies.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
At least were getting all the pts from playing this awful team so mutch :laugh:

Jun 15, 2014
We need to win by at least 5. Like seriously, they're a joke and we can't even blow them out.

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
With some of these comments I'm expected a loss tomorrow ;) . The Canucks aren't elite guys, even playing bad team is no sure thing.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
With some of these comments I'm expected a loss tomorrow ;) . The Canucks aren't elite guys, even playing bad team is no sure thing.

Before the Arizona game, we were doing a really good job of beating all the teams we should beat.

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Before the Arizona game, we were doing a really good job of beating all the teams we should beat.

Sure, but this is the NHL. Any decent goalie can have a great night and a bounce or two going against a team could cost you a game. I agree that this is a game the team should win, but to expect a blowout or call it a guaranteed 2 points is crazy.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Sure, but this is the NHL. Any decent goalie can have a great night and a bounce or two going against a team could cost you a game. I agree that this is a game the team should win, but to expect a blowout or call it a guaranteed 2 points is crazy.

Thats for sure

Also are guys need to be more consistent. We had no drive a gainst the sens and we were clearly the better team but had tough time finishing them. A gainst the coyotes we had no drive at all. But before the two games played so good a gainst the ducks. So witch team shows up tomorrow? Seems lately maybe we to confidense after beating the bad teams at the start of the year and now the guys a lil lazy and is starting to show. But when we want we can compete with some of the best

PhilMick

Formerly PRNuck
May 20, 2009
Calgary
Pretty sure the PP is S.S.V. Edler & Weber or at least that's what I've been reading on Twitter the last two days. I'm not sure I like it.

:laugh: I thought this was some weird nautical joke for the powerplay that I wasn't in on.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland

I agree. We obviously need to out in a better effort than last game, but those types of efforts happen to every team occasionally. All that matters is how we rebound after this.

Wang Gretzky

Nov 8, 2013
Im ****ing tired of playing this team. Regardless we better win against a **** team like the oilers. Would like to see Horvat get some minutes on the PK.

nucksfan8888

Aug 9, 2006
Hope they come out with a big win after having that much time to think about the phoenix game.

Wonder if anyone will go after Ference at any point, I'd hope for nothing after the whistle but that every player finishes their check when the puck is in his corner.

JerkChicken

Jun 18, 2008
South Sound
Uhh...just curious. Why does the game start at 5pm Pacific?

Usually Oiler games start at 7 their time, which is 6 Vancouver time. Why is it starting an hour early?? :dunno:

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
Im ****ing tired of playing this team. Regardless we better win against a **** team like the oilers. Would like to see Horvat get some minutes on the PK.

Rollie and Miller have had a nearly a week to get things sorted. Miller is going to be in prime for and Edmonton has poor goaltending. This is going to be walk over and shutout. MILLER TIME BABY!

iFan

May 5, 2013
Calgary
Rollie and Miller have had a nearly a week to get things sorted. Miller is going to be in prime for and Edmonton has poor goaltending. This is going to be walk over and shutout. MILLER TIME BABY!

It's against the Oilers... This is a warm up before a real game against the Ducks the next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad