GDT: Game 19 | Vancouver Canucks @ Detroit Red Wings | 5:00 PM EST | FS-D

CloneHakanPlease*

Awful Helm news as well in that article:

Super...

I know this will be a very unpopular opinion, but at what point do we have to consider realistically shopping this guy? I know his injuries are fluky but it's getting a bit ridiculous.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
Awful Helm news as well in that article:

Super...

Gotta hate injuries without a time frame.. A little good news with Bert there however. Last time I heard something, he had troubles getting out of bed and I figured he might even be done for this season.

Z40

High Compete Level
Feb 10, 2012
Detroit
I know this will be a very unpopular opinion, but at what point do we have to consider realistically shopping this guy? I know his injuries are fluky but it's getting a bit ridiculous.

Kenny wouldn't talk to anyone who wanted Helm included in a trade and Babcock says he's the best third line center in the game. There's nothing to consider. Helm won't be traded.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009

Certainly not after a long injury layoff when his value is at its lowest, anyway.

FlashyG

Dec 15, 2011
Toronto

I'm pretty sure you have to pass a physical to be traded.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Nice game last night. Missed Jimmy's first shutout and I forgot to tape it. :rant: I hope I can catch tonight's game. So the piles of **** had a big night eh?

ScottyBowman

Mar 10, 2003
Detroit
Visit site
I hope Datsyuk is out of the doghouse and goes back to the first line. He must have done something really bad to be demoted to the 4th line with Abdelkader and Cleary.

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
Vancouver is a soft team that will fold after kronwall female dog slaps one of the sedin girls and lunogo is an ozgood clone is soft goals. 4-1wings

sarcastro

Jul 28, 2005
Where's Mrazek?

My guess is it can't be someone you just sent down within a certain number of days. I forget the exact rule but there's something like that - also, they seem to be hoping it's a day to day thing and they won't be needing him to actually play.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
I hope Datsyuk is out of the doghouse and goes back to the first line. He must have done something really bad to be demoted to the 4th line with Abdelkader and Cleary.

That kind of showboating he did against Nashville is not allowed. Needs to learn to play with his teammates and not try to do it all himself.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
My guess is it can't be someone you just sent down within a certain number of days. I forget the exact rule but there's something like that - also, they seem to be hoping it's a day to day thing and they won't be needing him to actually play.

Reading the injury report, it sounds like Gustavsson could be back as soon as next game. McCollum played yesterday with GR and Mrazek is slated to play tonight, so it makes sense for a number of reasons since it's only bench duty.

VladTheImpaler

Go Wings
Feb 27, 2012
4-3 Vancouver in a SO.

With the injuries we aren't on their level upfront and their D is just simply much better than ours - even with Bieksa out.

Luongo/Schneider and Howard is a wash.

Sameheda

Sep 28, 2011
Texas
Wow, almost all you guys are giving Van the win. That's pretty freaking sad. O ye, of little faith.

3-2 Wings. Brunner gets one tonight.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
I have a feeling we show up today. We seem to play better in bigger games and choke against teams like Columbus.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad