GDT: Game 19 | Vancouver Canucks @ Detroit Red Wings | 5:00 PM EST | FS-D

nik jr

Sep 25, 2005
haha brunner scores again.

looked like james neal's goal a couple of playoffs ago vs TBL.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Hit the net, good things happen. Why don't all our players realize that? Brunner is a liability defensively, but the way he shoots, I hardly care. Sign the kid again. This teams has no one like him. He shoots all the time from everywhere and has an amazing shot. Need a couple more like him.

CloneHakanPlease*

Brunner is outstanding! What a complete player!

Yeah... about that.

Edit: before I get bashed, I really like Brunner and think he's been outstanding. It's just he is bad in his own zone, though he at least appears to be trying to work hard.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Brunner is getting expensive, he is on 40 goal scorer pace now.

Of course with all the money Filppula and Howard are losing that might not make a huge impact, the figures just change on who gets what.

RedWingsNow*

Yeah, obviously me saying Kronwall hasn't been good defensively, but very good offensively that has off-set some of his bad defensive games isn't going to be tolerated. Him leading the entire NHL in points by a defensemen means nothing except he is getting 'lucky secondary assists'. Yeah, that's something I'm not going to waste my team arguing against.

-8 coming into today. No fluke. Despite all those points

CloneHakanPlease*

Brunner is getting expensive, he is on 40 goal scorer pace now.

Of course with all the money Filppula and Howard are losing that might not make a huge impact, the figures just change on who gets what.

2 Years 7 million with option for 3rd year at 4 mil.

Get it done Kenny.

RedWingsNow*

Quit picking and choosing when +/- is relevant and you might have a point.

LOL You're joking right?
-8 in 21 games is BRUTAL.
Not to mention all the PK goals he's been on the ice for.

Kronwall has had three good games after OUTRIGHT SUCKING for the first 1/3rd of the season.

Period.

It's not even debatable.

So I'm not going to bother with your silly argument anymore

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad