Status
Not open for further replies.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis

13-2-3 :blues VS. :caps 11-8-1

michael-buffer-salary.jpg

Ladies and gentleman... It's time for the the MAIN EVENT OF THE EVENING!!!

STEENOVECHKIN.jpg

Where?
verizon-center.jpg

Standings
Standings111713.png

Last Time

ScreenHunter_02Apr040616.jpg

Steen-Backes-Oshie
Morrow-Roy-Stewart
Schwartz-Sobotka-Tarasenko
Paajarvi-Lapierre-Reaves

Bouwmeester-Pietrangelo
Jackman-Shattenkirk
Cole-Polak

Halak
Elliott

**Just guessing lines with Bergy out, but I think Roy is gonna slide up to the 3C spot.

CapsLogo.png

Johansson-Backstrom-Ovechkin
Erat-Laich-Brouwer
Chimera-Grabovski-Ward
Volpatti-Latta-Wilson

Schmidt-Green
Alzner-Carlson
Urbom-Oleksy

Holtby
Neuvirth

Last edited:

illninofan*

Totally thought of this:

Excited about this game though. :yo:

Hope we don't come out sluggish, having played last night and all.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Still getting used to wandering into other GDTs and seeing other fans thinking of us as the measuring stick.

Capitals have a good team. My best friend is massive Caps fan so we'll enjoy this one with a few cold ones. I'm going with an overtime 3-2 Blues win to keep the Falco streak alive (13-0-3 when watching games on TV, 0-2-0 when not watching on TV)

bluesman11

Robert Johnson
Mar 19, 2010
First and far most, I want them to win the second game in a back to back. Washington is another bad defensive team, but, they're playing in their own building with an extra day rest.

Hoping to see some real momentum for this road trip.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Tough turnaround game. 3 games in 4 nights, early start after flying across country overnight. That's a rough stretch. Let's go Blues! I think we can still pull it off.

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
I have no idea what to expect from this game. It would be nice to get another win while Chicago loses to San Jose, but I'm sure St. Louis will be a little bit tired for this one. Absolutely ridiculous scheduling.

TheOrganist

Don't Call Him Alex
Feb 21, 2006
One of the best 5 on 5 possession teams against one of the worst. Watched most of their game on Friday against Detroit on NHL Network and they should've been down 6-1 after the 2nd. Still have no idea how they won. Just stay out of the box.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
Will be a tough game on the back to back but still expecting a win. Also glad to see MPS get back in. I think Berglunds "injury" is entirely between the ears and it'll be good for him to watch a game or two.

illninofan*

If nothing else, I'm excited to see what happens with the Schwartz-Roy-Frank line (assuming the lineups posted are accurate).

Yes, I haven't quite given up on Roy just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad