GDT: GAME #19 - St. Louis at BRUINS 11/22 7 PM - NESN, NBCSN, SN, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

nfld77

Aug 13, 2007
Newfoundland
There has to be someone in the Newfoundland Senior League who could put up at least one point in 34 NHL games.

Lol, without a doubt partner..I watch some Clarenville Caribou's games and they have some really good players. Played Allen Cup twice in past 3 yrs..

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Bergy just isn't completing his plays. He puts in effort and does a lot of just "throw it toward the net". Usually he perfectly compliments the snarl of Marchand and he gives him some nice setups, but he seems to playing an ultra simplified game where he's not looking for a crisp pass, but just a bounce of some sort.

It's obviously tough without a first line caliber player to play with (in Pastrnak's spot), but it's something I've been noticing even with Pasta present. It's our only line that is purely skill based. Am definitely looking for a little bit more out of Bergeron.... Whoa, that was a weird thing to write.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Would putting the statue of Bobby Orr on the ice be that bad of a defensive replacement?

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC
I feel like Hayes just skates as hard as he can towards the end of the rink the Bs are heading, then turns around and skates the other way

Which is why when he gets the puck he's confused because that was never part of his plan

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
How is that not a penalty? Liles just got thrown to the ice when the puck was nowhere around.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
34 shots so far, which iirc is our average shot count for the season (second highest in the league). And as always we have to struggle to get two, let alone three, goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad