GDT: GAME #19 - St. Louis at BRUINS 11/22 7 PM - NESN, NBCSN, SN, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
Scoring goals for us is like pulling teeth, one game with an above average number of goals (4) and than back to like 40 shots and 2 goals.

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
They were offside. No challenge left.

Spooner...get rid of it. Bang. Bang. That's twice.

Sucks to get nothing. Oh well. Competitive against a nice STL team.

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
NBC is saying that the Bruins cant challenge because they already lost their timeout. I thought if it was in the final 5 mins or something it was automatic?

northeastern

Apr 16, 2009
boston
Can beat the bad teams and middle of road teams. Still can't keep up with the top teams though. Kind of what we expected

I think they kept up with them tonight not going to lie. I would have liked to see the bruins finish it off but they held their ground.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Why do we constantly try setting up Krejci for the one timer on the man advantage? I shoot harder than him.

I'm not sure if THEY are so much setting him up as Krejci simply likes taking them whenever the puck happens to come his way.

He's not very good at them. Yet, they've been doing it for years. One of those constants that has been going on for years yet is never worked out of the system. At the rate it took Claude to figure out "no Chara on the PP", I'm guessing DK stops doing that next season.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Can beat the bad teams and middle of road teams. Still can't keep up with the top teams though. Kind of what we expected

If Allen has Rask's save percentage tonight (no offence to Tuukka, only the 2-2 was on him), the Bruins score 4.5 goals to 3. I think we kept up with them.

PDO of .938 is horrible.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Disappointing loss. Bs played hard but no Z and horrid shooting killed them. Hopefully Pasta is back next game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad