GDT: Game 19 | Pens vs Sabres | 11.19 7PM EST |A-u-T-O-MatIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
I've been trying to put my finger on why we've been struggling all year and you made me finally realize it. Not enough iPads.

Get Sid plugged in and charged up ASAP.

It's the only thing left.

We've tried wrestling gifs, Tom Hanks gifs, we have no other options!!!!

It's the iPads!

Reactions: Pancakes

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
I missed the start of the last game. Was Sheahan a healthy scratch? Or was he sick or something?

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Ok...well I'm not sure what to think of Cullen being gone...I'd rather have him on L3 than Sheahan and frankly L4 should really be the L3...they had a good game in OTT...doesn't look like Sid's playing again, which is fine (let him take his time) because these guys need to work and that might not happen when they see Sid there to pick up the slack...

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
I think Cullen, even at his advanced age, is still a better player than Sheahan. At times much better. Which is kind of pathetic if you're Sheahan.

But they aren't winning and Cullen needs to see the bench here and there this season regardless. Whether he likes it or not.

larueskee

Player/Member USA Hockey or affilates 1972-2006
Mar 15, 2017
Seattle, WA
Sabres have been winning games this year. This might be a tough contest and will be one that I'm watching. Boy that Avalanche game last night was a great game.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
684358b0-9a75-0132-44d4-0ebc4eccb42f.gif

Reactions: EightyOne

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Ok...well I'm not sure what to think of Cullen being gone...I'd rather have him on L3 than Sheahan and frankly L4 should really be the L3...they had a good game in OTT...doesn't look like Sid's playing again, which is fine (let him take his time) because these guys need to work and that might not happen when they see Sid there to pick up the slack...

If Cullen isn't playing, then that's a weird time to scratch him.

ZAR scoring that ugly goal certainly seems to have won him more rope with the coach. Because he did pretty much nothing before and after that goal.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
If Cullen isn't playing, then that's a weird time to scratch him.

ZAR scoring that ugly goal certainly seems to have won him more rope with the coach. Because he did pretty much nothing before and after that goal.

He’s injured. Also lots of penalties lately which Sully really hates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad