GDT: Game 19 - New York Rangers vs Boston Bruins - 1 pm ET, MSG, NHLN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Yeah, but not for nithing "technically" we have a better record than they do. Pctg. wise, right? I consider OT losses, as a loss. They are 14-5 then, and we are 14-4.

They have Pasta and we have the Breadman. All we need is the "Sauce", as in Gardner.
Upon edit.....I overcooked my PASTA, but my homemade BREAD was amazing!
Hope that is a sign. lol. I'm Italian and NEVER overcook my pasta. Pastrnak is "overcooked, if not simply cooked", lmao

bobbop

Henrik & Pop
Sponsor
May 27, 2004
Now, Suburban Phoenix. Then, Long Island
For those of us stuck watching the NHL Network today…If this is a “showcase game”, why not put EJ and Weekes in a cab and send them across the river to the arena? And why shoehorn EJ in as a PXP guy, when he is clearly best as an analyst. Get a real PXP guy. Not much of a showcase.

Reactions: Greg02

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Nice play by Vesey to strip Marchand and set up Laf (I think it was Laf, coffee has not kicked in yet)

Baby Duck Homme

Still waiting to catch a puck from Fotiu...
Sep 14, 2005
Jersey City NJ
For those of us stuck watching the NHL Network today…If this is a “showcase game”, why not put EJ and Weekes in a cab and send them across the river to the arena? And why shoehorn EJ in as a PXP guy, when he is clearly best as an analyst. Get a real PXP guy. Not much of a showcase.
Fan Duel couldn’t sponsor an Uber?

Did Jimmy Dolan flag them on the facial recognition software?

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
Sam just yelled GREAT PLAY but didn't know who to credit it too, so he just Mitched out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad