GDT: Game 19 - New York Rangers vs Boston Bruins - 1 pm ET, MSG, NHLN

Status
Not open for further replies.

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
Letting these slimeballs get their claws in the sport was a massive mistake.
It is a symptom of a larger fundamental issue. This gambling shyt is the best sponsor they could get. it is sad as all hell that hockey isn't popular enough to be able to choose ANY other sponsor that could pay as well. The business of hockey would get revenue from a crack factory if they needed it.

Profet

Longtime lurker
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2002
NY
profetkeyboards.com
It is a symptom of a larger fundamental issue. This gambling shyt is the best sponsor they could get. it is sad as all hell that hockey isn't popular enough to be able to choose ANY other sponsor that could pay as well. The business of hockey would get revenue from a crack factory if they needed it.
Just don't use rainbow syringes.

leetch99

Leetch66 Joined 2007
Oct 5, 2017
PEI Canada
Great....extra comedic content for me....I get Jack Edwards and NESN feed on my Bell ExpressVu . I wonder why in so many Ranger games they take the other feed rather than MSG ? Is it cost ?

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
And show the height of hypocrisy for suspending a player for gambling. Just sickening.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Marchand isn’t that much of rat, made an effort to skate back to shake Trouba’s hand.

Now Trouba smash! Lol.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
1000007726.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad