GDT: Game #19 : KINGS @ ISLANDERS - Thursday, 11/14/’13 @ 4:00 pm PDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
We just shot ourselves in the foot since the 1st Islander pp. We gave them life and a chance to get back into the game.

KingKopitar11*

Yeah, no. How about we just play better? They're not taking runs at ass. Just be the better team.

They have a better chance starting from hitting Tavares. Turn on the Momentum and start intimidation. They are out playing the kings. Gotta get some momentum some how.

moosehead81

Jan 7, 2012
Great White North
Not playing well; Dustin Brown is just about useless. And am I day dreaming or are there some funny personnel decisions going on with Sutter? Richards has only slightly more than 10 minutes of ice time which would put him well under his average at game end. Hope he's alright.

KingKopitar11*

When we say "Run" a player, my impression is that it's hitting to injure or hurt a player. If that the case, yeah that's bush league.

I've heard Jim use "taking runs at player x" a lot. He always was referring to a player that had a target on his back getting nailed specifically. I didn't mean injure.

Trolfoli

May 30, 2013
Suck bad for Ekblad?

Too soon? Should I wait till the PGT?

Physically dominated by the Islanders :laugh::cry::laugh::cry:

Edit: Sutter should leave the bench in the 3rd and grab some pretzel or something to send a message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad