GDT: Game #19 : KINGS @ CANUCKS, Saturday, 3/2/13 @ 7:00 pm PST {FS-W, CBC, NHLN-US, RSD2}

Status
Not open for further replies.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
I dunno. Brown hasn't dove much the past few years. Earlier on he did, when we were first making the playoffs, but now he is just trying to control games and teams have to bring him down. He is at the point where he doesn't have to anymore, it just naturally happens because he is working hard.

Doughty is probably a bigger offender of embellishment, but he too has been better these past couple of seasons.

PP sucks no point in Diving anymore for the Kings, they dominate 5 on 5 play....LOL

HansH

Unwelcome Spectre
Feb 2, 2005
San Diego
www.mib.org
San Jose doesn't need to win in regulation if we win for us to get to fourth. We have games in hand so we hold the current tie break

I was going to argue that Nashville would be tied and might have the tiebreakers, but you're right, I forgot the games in hand. So, any San Jose win tonight paired with any Kings win tonight puts the Kings into home-ice position. Good catch.

tsanuri

Jun 27, 2012
Central Coast CA
I was going to argue that Nashville would be tied and might have the tiebreakers, but you're right, I forgot the games in hand. So, any San Jose win tonight paired with any Kings win tonight puts the Kings into home-ice position. Good catch.

Right now win or loose we are sitting good. But I would rather win and keep all those games in hand.

chesed

Apr 5, 2011
SoCal
I'm at the Hooters watch party in downtown Long Beach and holy hell its crowded.

Regardless, Go Kings!!!

Telos

In Byfield We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
Getting sick of watching crappy streams... That's like 3 blacked out games in a row, or at least 3 in the last 5 or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad