GDT: Game 19: Ducks @ Coyotes - 7PM - FSAZ+ - Miracle Day

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
I have that take for Keller, even this year he looks a bit better. I'd move on from OEL with almost any deal that brought in a roster piece, modest futures, and allowed us to avoid retention.

OEL was starting his decline even before the narrative about the bad season with injuries and his mom passing. He's either checked out or has too much wear on the treads.

EDIT: Hard to say without being the room, but I would probably consider stripping him of the C and seeing what happens.
OEL is on the Karlsson career path. And not the one from a few years ago.

ParisSaintGermain

Jan 19, 2004
What is the over under on someone punching someone else during the intermission and a Katie Strang story tomorrow?

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
I knew we had to play a physical team to see if they were really any better. They aren't. Still can't handle a team that tries to punish them. St. Louis had a stupid game plan against us.

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona
If someone doesn’t man up and fight Getzlaf before this game is over....there has been no improvement in my eyes and they’re even softer than I thought. Kuemper is your only chance of winning anything meaningful...anyone charges him and they should be DESTROYED on principle. I hope I’m not disappointed but I’m prepared to be.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad