Blue Jackets Area
:cbj vs :habs

CBJ (7-10-1) vs MTL (9-9-1)

be587320-d75c-4ea3-b8c2-7eb68223b06e_750x422.jpg

Reactions: Youngguns80

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
Have to capitalize on this opportunity - CBJ have had a couple days off, playing at home, wearing new threads....and Montreal just played last night and received a beatdown.

Don't f*** this up!

MilesNewton

Jul 7, 2019
Line up changes is what everyone believes contributed to the loss as well as the rookie Arber Xhekaj not being in the lineup as the enforcer. Allen didn't have one of his best games either.

Marioesque

Oct 7, 2021
Line up changes is what everyone believes contributed to the loss as well as the rookie Arber Xhekaj not being in the lineup as the enforcer. Allen didn't have one of his best games either.

Buffalos 1st line just murdered them, and they do that to many.

squashmaple

gudbranson apologist
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2022
Columbus
Debating snagging a cheap single on stubhub and going. The last two games I've been to are the Bruins and Wings messes.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Have you seen our schedule in March? 10 road games (including a 4 game trip out west) and only 3 home games. Should help with the tank.
I mean that makes it worse. We've had last line change that many times and still play like we do.

tunnelvision

Jul 31, 2021
Habs played last night and got stomped, maybe they got caught looking past their opponent to this barnburner of a matchup?
They were so focused on the other tank commander they... tanked? So looking past an opponent is a good thing sometimes!
My guess is someone told them they can't control where they will finish in the standings so they temporarily stopped caring about winning.

Reactions: Double-Shift Lasse

rotsbu

Feb 14, 2020
Heading down to my first game at NWA for the year. Looking forward to focusing in on KJ.

In other news, you're know you're a fan of this franchise when the club's official website lists a human being you've never even heard of as a scratch: Billy Sweezey.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Heading down to my first game at NWA for the year. Looking forward to focusing in on KJ.

In other news, you're know you're a fan of this franchise when the club's official website lists a human being you've never even heard of as a scratch: Billy Sweezey.
Guy we sit next to at games said that the other night. Reference ma were made to Patrick Swayze and Young Jeezy.

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Have to capitalize on this opportunity - CBJ have had a couple days off, playing at home, wearing new threads....and Montreal just played last night and received a beatdown.

Don't f*** this up!
Moderator: And they will most certainly would f*** this up.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00