GDT: Game 19: Bunch of Jerks vs. Seattle Kraken

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
I think the "canes are over rated! And have you seen the size of Andersen's pads and equipment. In a few months he'll be hurt yet again and Carolina will do what? Go Kraken Go!!!
Geez, I don't think they are over-rated at all. I just think we are playing really, really well against them, including Grubauer.

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
They are not that good! What happens when the injuries pile up! They have no depth

Seth Jarvis wasn’t predicted to be on the Canes at all this season. I’d consider that depth. He’s done great. Just watch, Carolina will remain competitive until they lose the eastern conference final to Florida or Tampa.

Reactions: kihei

KrakAttack

Mar 27, 2014
SeaTac, WA
This is the kind of game I had expected from the Kraken this season. Not much offense, but exceptional goal tending and low scoring hockey. Gru has been great this game and just made some excellent saves as I typed this.

Happy with the game regardless of the result, but hope to see a big W!

KrakAttack

Mar 27, 2014
SeaTac, WA
Very happy! You probably lose this game more times than not, but how can you not enjoy beating two of the best three teams in the East?

I'll be blown away if the team has 3 solid games in a row and hangs with Tampa on Friday, but looking forward to the game!

brewski420

Sep 29, 2009
Ohio
A lot more of what I expected out of the Kraken the past two games. Not necessarily expecting the wins against teams like Carolina and the Caps so even better. Gotta love the fans!! Great support especially after first four of this home stand!!

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany
Good win against a quality opponent.

Grubi with another great game and winning it for the team.
Still, even though we gave up a a lot of shots and weren't the better of the two teams, I did like the defensive mindset of the team.

Now we're on the road for four straight were we've only one a single game so far.
Let's see if the team can improve on that.

no, but they’ve only got a month.to turn it around. The schedule in December isn’t as tough.

Not so sure about that one.

2x Edmonton
2x Calgary

Toronto, Winnipeg, Philly, Pittsburgh

Might be a couple more winnable games(on paper) but I doubt it will be much easier.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad