GDT: Game 19: Bunch of Jerks vs. Seattle Kraken

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
They're playing well tonight, keeping up with the Canes. I wouldn't call the goal soft, I believe Grubauer was expecting a tip, still one you hope he can stop. Hopefully they don't do like they did against Colorado and fold in 2nd after playing hard in the 1st but falling behind.

Reactions: kihei

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
That wasn't a soft goal in my book. A Carolina guy skated right in front of Grubauer and Dunn wasn't far behind.

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Our D has got to start knocking people on their ass. Make them pay a price for buzzing around our goal.

Reactions: Fistfullofbeer

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
Carolina is the best team Seattle has played this season. They are a cup contender. Fantastic hockey.
I think the "canes are over rated! And have you seen the size of Andersen's pads and equipment. In a few months he'll be hurt yet again and Carolina will do what? Go Kraken Go!!!

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
I think the "canes are over rated! And have you seen the size of Andersen's pads and equipment. In a few months he'll be hurt yet again and Carolina will do what? Go Kraken Go!!!
I understand you being upset about the size of goalie equipment but this is the same for all teams.

The Canes are far from overrated. They are a really good team and have very good advances stats.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Looked like we were focused on keeping the Canes shooting from the outside for most of the part. Had some stressful moments but Gru was able to step up. Had some decent counter chances.

Truth be told, this is the best case scenario for us when playing against the elite teams. Focus on keeping things clean in our zone and make the most of any counter chances we get.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad