Pre-Game Talk: Game 19 7:14 PM 11/15 - Back to Hogtown - NESN, ESPN+, TVAS, TSN4, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
The injury bug (Tavares, Marner and now Kerfoot) is finally hitting the Leafs. For the past couple of years, that team had coasted through the season without being injury-riddled, such as some other teams.

Weren't those Bozo fans crying in their Cheerios last year because they were missing a couple 3rd pair defensemen, when the Bruins had gone a significant number of games where the only defenseman who started the year on the big club was Torey Krug (who was also coming off injury)? While simultaneously claiming the Laffs have far more depth than the B's?

I paraphrase that great soothsayer, Mssr. Denis Lambert - My hallergies to those f***ing fans.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
Its our traditional fall Injury Season. Not worried about wins or losses at this point, but players playing well. Now is the time to experiment with odd line combinations and bring up new players to see how they perform on the big stage.

We usually stink in November and start of December, then show an upturn around Christmas before going on an absolute tear in January and February.
Happened last year, and the year before that, and.....etc. etc.

Play well against the Leafs. I want to see effort. Lack of effort ticks me off more than bad reffing and that is no small feat given what reffing has become.

Reactions: Zillah

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Leafs out of the playoffs this morning, let's keep it that way.

upload_2019-11-15_11-21-10.jpeg

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
we should feel 0 pain for them, the Leafs, if anything, have been pretty much blessed with some very good health over the last few years, meanwhile our boys often drop into town with half the PB`s lineup in tow

I`ll miss all weekend tilts due to work but hope our boys do ok, not wise IMO to have huge expectations for a team with the lineup the B`s are putting out there
Oh I have zero sympathy for them.

If I could pass along my cold to the Leafs I would

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad