Pre-Game Talk: Game 19 7:14 PM 11/15 - Back to Hogtown - NESN, ESPN+, TVAS, TSN4, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
Going into Banners to celebrate one of my children's 20th and to watch the game. I hope we don't have to see if bottles bounce of that big screen tv. :)
"Chicken wire???"

BlondFrenchGrizzlybear-max-1mb.gif

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Referees Jean Hebert (15), Jake Brenk (26)
Linesmen David Brisebois (96), Scott Cherrey (50)
Supervisor Bill McCreary

Ntl. Anthem Martina Ortiz-Luis​

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
I might miss part of it- my niece's HS volleyball team is playing in the state tournament quarter-finals, her match starts at 5PM. They're going up against the defending state champions so it may go 5 sets.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I'll be comfortable with 12-0 lead in the middle of the third period.

Maybe.

Reactions: lopey

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
Both teams are kind of stumbling. The Bruins are probably going to come out buzzing after blowing a 4-0 and the Leafs should be hungry after getting pumped (scored 2 late ones) in their last game.

I used to treat myself to 1 game a year when the Bruins came to town but I'm on, what I believe is, a 7 year boycott. I paid face value for Gold seats and the Bruins won 1-0 on a Tyler Seguin goal in the most boring game I've ever witnessed. From that point, I said I'm never paying a small fortune to watch a hockey game in Toronto again. The point of sharing this today....... absolutely nothing. I just haven't posted very often this season so thought I'd give my thumbs a workout.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
I might miss part of it- my niece's HS volleyball team is playing in the state tournament quarter-finals, her match starts at 5PM. They're going up against the defending state champions so it may go 5 sets.

Your priorities are questionable Bruins fan....

But seriously, have fun. I expect you will have a better time than we will. Cheer your heart out!

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
I will be watching this one with my brother in his man cave. Which means I'll be buzzed and back home watching The Mandalorian S1E2 at around 10:30. Hopefully after a win.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
The injury bug (Tavares, Marner and now Kerfoot) is finally hitting the Leafs. For the past couple of years, that team had coasted through the season without being injury-riddled, such as some other teams.

Did not know Kerfoot is out. Yikes.

Matthews and Nylander are playing well. But we can line match them to stifle them. The rest of their lines have to be as jumbled a mess as ours. The Lindholm line is more of a possession shutdown while our 2nd is now a mismatch scoring threat. At least thats the hope here, I think.

Gonna be an interesting game.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Huge loss for them

we should feel 0 pain for them, the Leafs, if anything, have been pretty much blessed with some very good health over the last few years, meanwhile our boys often drop into town with half the PB`s lineup in tow

I`ll miss all weekend tilts due to work but hope our boys do ok, not wise IMO to have huge expectations for a team with the lineup the B`s are putting out there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad