[NHL]674928[/NHL]

Where to Watch/Listen

da75b7910bdcfe09a20bbac7ff14c47e12f1f9d8d1cfd31d6289f6126ec68d0f_large

blues-on-kmox1.jpg

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
This game scares me because last year we beat Boston twice but were outplayed in both games IMO. It just feels like karma might decide to strike back tonight.

Vincenzo Arelliti

He Can't Play Center
Oct 13, 2014
Lisle, IL
Thanks for the GDT!

Dat third line tho.

When are we going to stop pretending that STL isn't AT LEAST the #2? I know we're "rolling 4 lines", but the line that is consistently acting like a top line is the STL.

Anyway, this should be a good game to test the Blues (again). No Chara, and a few forwards missing from the Bruins, but Griffith has been doing a good job covering on the second line.

Pop the corn - this is going to be a good game.

Meatball

2018-19 Stanley Cup Champions! :3
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
The thought of Seguin is nice, but it would have hurt. Would have at least cost us Steen or the like.

Edit: Damned phone. :rant:

Last edited:

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Steen would've been Eriksson, and Jaskin would've been Smith.

Steen+Jaskin+throwins for Seguin+Peverley would've been a massive win.

Schwartz-Lehtera-Tarasenko
Lindstrom/Peverley-Stastny-Seguin
Berglund-Backes-Oshie
Ott-Lapierre-Reaves

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
I absolutely hate the Boston Red Sox fanbase, but totally love the Boston Bruins fanbase. Not sure how that's possible :laugh:

Bruins fans are just like us with an appreciation for the same type of players and brand of hockey. Hope the Blues win, but I root for the Bruins when they aren't against us on most nights.

Didn't realize how banged up they are, but this is still one of the elite teams in the NHL and it's in their building. If the Blues don't come out with their A game, they will get beat.

And as always....

GO-BLUES-DBlue-on-Lblue1.jpg

Vincenzo Arelliti

He Can't Play Center
Oct 13, 2014
Lisle, IL
Wouldn't Eriksson be more similar to Berglund (looking at his point production)? I think we could've done a Berglund+Rattie deal and maybe swung it.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
At the time, Steen and Eriksson were comparables. Just before that Eriksson was clearly superior to Steen, which is why that deal has been an epic failure for the Bruins.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Bo Hart glues? Does he have a young child or something? He needs to grow up and use tape like an adult.

Which brings up an interesting question. Why do we make kids use glue, which is more messy than tape. Doesn't that sound dumb to anyone else? I'd much rather clean up too much tape than too much glue.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Bruins fan here. Marchand is out for tonight's game. Krejci's been laboring with an injury all year and looked bad last time the Bruins tried to bring him back, so I don't know if he'll be very effective tonight either. It's looking like Lucic-Krejci-Griffith and Fraser-Bergeron-Smith tonight as the top 6.

We're hoping to get Kevan Miller back tonight though; he's been out for a while with an injury but is very reliable defensively when in.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
Bo Hart glues? Does he have a young child or something? He needs to grow up and use tape like an adult.

Which brings up an interesting question. Why do we make kids use glue, which is more messy than tape. Doesn't that sound dumb to anyone else? I'd much rather clean up too much tape than too much glue.

We really should just have them use an iron and solder.

Anyway looks like this will be another "Well of course you won, we are all injured" or "Ha! we beat you even with all these injuries, how embarrassing for you" game

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
We really should just have them use an iron and solder.

Anyway looks like this will be another "Well of course you won, we are all injured" or "Ha! we beat you even with all these injuries, how embarrassing for you" game

Nah, their board has been pretty good towards us. They know we're a really good team, especially since we play similarly.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
I love these games against the Bruins. Usually very close and competitive. I'll say 3-1 Blues with one of those being an ENG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad