GDT: Game #18 : KINGS vs. RED WINGS - Wednesday, 2/27/’13 @ 7:00 pm PST {NBCSN : TSN2}

Status
Not open for further replies.

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008
I can't be the only one who HATES the LA crowd chanting the goalies name when they have no reason to, right? Seems like whenever we're winning we do it, when its meant for:

a. Goalies having an awful game
b. Marty Turco

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
I can't be the only one who HATES the LA crowd chanting the goalies name when they have no reason to, right? Seems like whenever we're winning we do it, when its meant for:

b. Marty Turco

They have been chanting goalies names after goals in LA long before Marty was in the league.

Shellz

May 6, 2009
California

b. Marty Turco

God, I miss Turco.

SCARFACE909

Feb 20, 2012

b. Marty Turco

Nashville's crowd does it all game long and I think it's awesome, Chant the goalies name if he lets in a goal, I love it,.

jml87

Jun 27, 2011

b. Marty Turco

Everyone does it. It drives me nuts too.

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008
You're the only one.

Seriously? They did it to Marty too in the playoffs when they had no reason to. I just don't get it I guess.

They have been chanting goalies names after goals in LA long before Marty was in the league.

Well no **** but I swear him and Belfour were the ones I chanted most growing up.

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah

b. Marty Turco
What do you LIKE? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad