GDT: Game #18 - Jets at BRUINS 11/19 7 PM | NESN, SN, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

s3antana5757

Feb 15, 2014
That Lucic deal keeps giving and this kid reminds me of how Ferlin started out, too bad he ran into concussion issues. To me the Bruins are set with the bottom 6 guys, easily interchange at least 10 guys. Need to develop the top lines chemistry when they finally get healthy

Agreed. They could use a 3rd line center.

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
It looks like most of the Jets forgot there was a game tonight. Haven't seen such a lack of effort from so many players in a long time.

Looks like their crazy schedule has caught up to them. Sloppy uninspired hockey. The Jets haven't had an actual practise in over 3 weeks and it shows. The Bruins are totalling dominating.

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
Best 2nd period of the year.

Marchand didn't get a point on Bergeron goal but there is no goal if not for his great zone entry.

Close them off to get to 11-7-0.

Go B's!

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I haven't seen an entire team get clobbered on faceoffs this bad in a while. Bergeron alone is 12-3 lol

s3antana5757

Feb 15, 2014
He's been really good for the past couple games and even beyond that. But stick with your agenda.

Wait, you mean the game where he cost us atleast 1 point? Or tonight where he spent about 2:30 minutes pinned in?

I actually think that he had been good for awhile when he came back, and I've admitted that, but recently has not been pretty.

DitClapper

May 15, 2014
Wait, you mean the game where he cost us atleast 1 point? Or tonight where he spent about 2:30 minutes pinned in?

I actually think that he had been good for awhile when he came back, but recently has not been pretty.

If you think McQuaid costed us a point in that Wild game you don't have an eye for the game. It's okay though. I'll forgive you. He's been extra good lately. As good as I've seen out of him.

s3antana5757

Feb 15, 2014
If you think McQuaid costed us a point in that Wild game you don't have an eye for the game. It's okay though. I'll forgive you. He's been extra good lately. As good as I've seen out of him.

Sure there's plenty of other things that go on during the game, namely a wiped away goal, but he got ******* in front of the net and then let a goal go in off of him with 45 seconds left. Nash HAS to get that puck out of the zone definitely, but McQ also is a defensive and had chances to clear as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad