GDT: Game 18 | Golden Knights @ Oilers | HNIC | 8:00 PM MST | November 19, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delicious Pancakes

Top Pocket Find
Apr 23, 2012
Home

DavidHasselhoffsFist

Seen some dark places, but always pop back out!
May 9, 2010
94D7110B-A8AD-401F-A512-EA9B6BCFA69C.jpeg

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
I honestly dont think Edmonton has the same playing field as the other teams. Like I think you could write a book on it. But no one will because its whiny excuses and instantly cringey. But it still might be real.

So from there the fault is the owner or the location. Katz could sell the team to another owner or move the team to another location to find out sciencewise---in so doing ....his choice...would probably indicate what the problem has been.

Like the owner should ensure the playing field is fair.
The league should ensure that location is not an issue.

In conculsion Katz needs to raise hell, Gary needs to stop f***ing with stuff for ratings or whatever happens.
???????????

Harry Curry

Oct 10, 2022
Yeah but I realize the RRs are a total gimmick and feel bad for falling prey to consumerism so easily. But new jersey i want it! Lol. Anyway cool story bro to me

The prices really confuse me. Beside shocking me because they are so damned high.

I get they cut a deal on McDrai jerseys but for anyone else you have to get a customized jersey. I looked at getting a Kane.

A jersey customized with stitched on name/numbers is $378 after tax, but no shipping.

A jersey customized with heat pressed name/numbers $305 after tax, but no shipping.

Really pricey, I get it.

But stitched jerseys looks just so much better than heat pressed.

If you are spending $300 anyways is an extra $73 that much of an expense?

Mr Kot

Jan 15, 2022
The prices really confuse me. Beside shocking me because they are so damned high.

I get they cut a deal on McDrai jerseys but for anyone else you have to get a customized jersey. I looked at getting a Kane.

A jersey customized with stitched on name/numbers is $378 after tax, but no shipping.

A jersey customized with heat pressed name/numbers $305 after tax, but no shipping.

Really pricey, I get it.

extra $73? that can almost buy a booster box of yugioh cards.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018

Really pricey, I get it.

Not to be a kill joy but most stitched on numbers are actually a heat press as well. It’s just a product that looks stitched. i have multiple CFL, one NFL and 3 different NHL jerseys with stitched on numbers as I don’t want the plasticy/ minor hockey heat press look, and all of the stitched jerseys are also a pressed item and not actually stitched. They were all bought at different sites/locations, like the RiderStore, United Cycle, The Oilers Champions store, Joe Louis Arena in Detroit etc.,It’s not the “heat press” that you hate, it’s the plastic v fake stitch that you hate and are paying for. I went to Gerry Cosbys in manhattan NYC a few years ago (just a little hole in the wall ) they have been the official actual jersey supplier to the NYR since the 1950s, even their stitched on jerseys are a heat press product that are publicly sold.

T-Funk

Oct 15, 2006
I suggest throwing some early hits. It just makes them skate harder, go to the right areas, and help get loose pucks. Don't punch faces, just play hard.

Reactions: snipes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad