GDT: Game 18 | Golden Knights @ Oilers | HNIC | 8:00 PM MST | November 19, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arpeggio

Jul 20, 2006
Edmonton
I know Campbell has been bad, and this won't be a popular opinion here, but he should be starting this game imo. He's going to have been sitting for what, a week and a half between games? They have to "get him going", it'll be a huge boost for the team when he starts playing better.

Shaquille Oatmeal

Tier 2 Fan
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2015
I know Campbell has been bad, and this won't be a popular opinion here, but he should be starting this game imo. He's going to have been sitting for what, a week and a half between games? They have to "get him going", it'll be a huge boost for the team when he starts playing better.
I don't mind it if they start Campbell as long as they have the fortitude to pull him when it's appropriate to do so.

Reactions: fresh meat

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
I honestly dont think Edmonton has the same playing field as the other teams. Like I think you could write a book on it. But no one will because its whiny excuses and instantly cringey. But it still might be real.

So from there the fault is the owner or the location. Katz could sell the team to another owner or move the team to another location to find out sciencewise---in so doing ....his choice...would probably indicate what the problem has been.

Like the owner should ensure the playing field is fair.
The league should ensure that location is not an issue.

In conculsion Katz needs to raise hell, Gary needs to stop f***ing with stuff for ratings or whatever happens.

Last edited:

SnipeShowJB11

Jul 8, 2022
Another game I have no interest in. Didn't take long this year. I find the boards more entertaining to read post game.

Expecting a beat down and 1 shot through the first 10 minutes.

Tarus

Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton
That lineup is a mess

Janmark getting a "sorry for burying you in the minors because we were too incompetent to dump Puljujarvi" apology game lined up next to Mcdavid.

Forward group has the feel of the winnipeg jets playoff series, Mcdavid/Drai lining up with a bunch of bottom sixers.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
As much as we gripe on Yamamoto his absence has been noticed.

Kane and Yamamoto stretches out winger depth.

Kostin has looked really good the last 2 games, him and McLeod have chemistry. I hope they get decent minutes tonight.

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
As much as we gripe on Yamamoto his absence has been noticed.

Kane and Yamamoto stretches out winger depth.

Kostin has looked really good the last 2 games, him and McLeod have chemistry. I hope they get decent minutes tonight.

Random note. I've always liked jp. I think he can be very good. I think he is done. He will do better on another team at this point.

Or he'll get much better
.who cares

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
It's time to Janmark-ael down your Vincents.

jan-michael-vincent-rick-and-morty.gif

Beerfish

Apr 14, 2007
Janmark, the latest jag to be over valued after being handed time with mcdavid. I see a three year deal for him by holland at some point in time.

Reactions: Old Boys Club

syder

Sep 4, 2008
even Mike Morrison have better number than soup :(

Reactions: Vagabond
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad