GDT: Game #18| Feb. 20, 2013|Flyers at Penguins |7:30 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Our record is 5-1 at the CEC correct? I like our chances today. Let's go Flyers!! :handclap:

The Flyers' record in the Consol Energy Center is 5-1-0 in the regular season and 2-1 in the playoffs.

----------------------
As a side note, the Panthers called up (G) Jacob Markstrom and he will likely start tomorrow against the Flyers.

Protest

C`est La Vie
Mar 28, 2008
Deptford, NJ
Kill_em_All_(album).jpg

healthyscratch

Jun 19, 2007
Philly
If it ain't broke...

Anthony SanFilippo ‏@AnthonySan37
#flyers practicing at the morning skate with the same lines and D pairs as Monday in New York.

MsMeow

Nov 4, 2005
I look forward to yet fear games with these ********. Hopefully there will be an orange W tonight.

healthyscratch

Jun 19, 2007
Philly
Sam Carchidi ‏@BroadStBull
Simmonds: "I felt like every time we stepped on the ice with these guys, everybody wanted to take each others' heads off.I like these games"

Sam Carchidi ‏@BroadStBull
Lavy when asked about being in wedding of Pens asst. Granato: : "You want to write a sentimental story? Enough of the sentimental crap."

Last edited:

TheLegendkiller

Sep 2, 2009
Who the **** puts Matt Cooke in their top 6? That's hilarious. Even injured we have better top 6 forwards. I think it's awesome that those dummies can't seem to find good wingers. :laugh:

RJ8812*

Who the **** puts Matt Cooke in their top 6? That's hilarious. Even injured we have better top 6 forwards. I think it's awesome that those dummies can't seem to find good wingers. :laugh:

When you tank for years and are given two susperstar centermen on a silver plater, it doesnt matter who your wingers are

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Vokoun's numbers are actually slightly better than Fleury's, and he's technically a backup. The omen is bad.

Also, the Flyers are inconsistent as hell.

Clyde Donovan

Nov 29, 2009
Philly
Wish Hartnell was playing this one. He seems to really get the Pens off their game and has them running around doing stupid **** all game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad