GDT: [Game #18] Dallas Stars vs. Vegas Golden Knights – 8:30 PM CT (TNT)

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Vegas has a pretty barren prospect pool. They're gonna lose a lot of depth to free agency over the next 2-3 years, too.
They'll just call 1-800-SUPRSTR and get their next guy

• Haha
Reactions: LT

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
Gretzky inserting some much needed common sense to the broadcast. Everyone else is crying about the reverse hit and he's like "dude, that guy just broke his stick over Marchment's back".
it did look like it broke pretty easily
but of course that isn't the point

what are these terrible turnovers on the pp?

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
What was Lundkvist supposed to do there was he not trying to get the puck?

Reactions: LT

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
they were both going for the puck? was that .. not.. i need better replays
when did they stop showing the replay of the last situation that caused a penalty or happened prior to commercial?

eartotheground

capslock broken
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2006
Helsinki South
i’m starting to watch national sports media and get red pilled about national media. not even believing in malice or bias as much as a human just can’t comprehend it all.

redbeardtx

Apr 7, 2014
Dallas, TX
they were both going for the puck? was that .. not.. i need better replays
when did they stop showing the replay of the last situation that caused a penalty or happened prior to commercial?
I first noticed it last year. Penalty called, immediately go to commercial break

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
I first noticed it last year. Penalty called, immediately go to commercial break
like it could have been a penalty.. but I didn't quite see it and we just never show a review of the play like .. other sports?

they're a great team.. but its good to see stars putting in work

Reactions: redbeardtx

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
like it could have been a penalty.. but I didn't quite see it and we just never show a review of the play like .. other sports?

They gotta make sure they can give more airtime to whatever betting-related ad needs to be played. :sarcasm:

Reactions: redbeardtx

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad