GDT: [Game #18] Dallas Stars vs. Vegas Golden Knights – 8:30 PM CT (TNT)

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
AWfWAPY.png

GAME #18 – 11/22/2023 – 8:30 PM CT – TNT
American Airlines Center

Your Dallas Stars vs. the Vegas Golden Knights
12-4-1, 25 pts ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ 13-4-2, 28 pts

S2Q26Rq.png

wL1le7B.png

uEDwjZ4.png

Forward lines '22-23 copy.png

ztUaXq7.png

Vegas Golden Knights

Cotter - Eichel - Marchessault
Stephenson - Karlsson - Stone
Barbashev - Howden - Amadio
Carrier - Roy - Kolesar

Martinez - Pietrangelo
McNabb - Theodore
Hague - Whitecloud

Thompson

2fmwd0w.png

Last edited:

Sports2

smack my bisch up
Jul 1, 2018
Thank god for TNT, Sportsnet has been showing way too many away feeds for my liking. All those years of shitting on Razor and now I want him back :laugh:
I miss ralph. I think he kept Razor in check somewhat being the senior broadcaster. But its also really not a big deal.

Reactions: redbeardtx and LT

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
Would love to see the Robertson-Johnston-Dadonov line score tonight.

Would be a scary prospect for teams if we can mix and match lines and score well, on top of a traditional line up approach which is powerful enough. To be able to flip through season with confidence knowing new lines can score Would be scary.

Reactions: Elysian

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Would love to see the Robertson-Johnston-Dadonov line score tonight.

Would be a scary prospect for teams if we can mix and match lines and score well, on top of a traditional line up approach which is powerful enough. To be able to flip through season with confidence knowing new lines can score Would be scary.

Dadonov has been working hard lately I hope he gets rewarded. Only 6 points on the season but he's still a threat for sure.

Reactions: Elysian

eartotheground

capslock broken
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2006
Helsinki South
Strader was probably the best PBP guy I've had the pleasure to listen to. I remember being ecstatic when we brought him on full-time. RIP.
agreed. was kind of crazy that he was an improvement on ralph, who i thought was excellent in his own right.
poor josh tries hard but man he is so bland. and his voice doesn't help a ton. i wonder if they did some work with a good sound engineer if it could help. his dynamic, the ebbs and flows can get really nasally.

Reactions: LT and Kcb12345
Sep 20, 2013
In The Crease
Thank god for TNT, Sportsnet has been showing way too many away feeds for my liking. All those years of shitting on Razor and now I want him back :laugh:

I always suspected you were too harsh on him due to a lack of exposure to other broadcast crews. There's some good ones out there, but some are just so awful that they make me not even want to watch (muted hockey is no fun either).

Having Boston and Colorado already this season must have been an ear-opening experience. :banghead: :laugh:

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
I stg if we have to wait for a damn local game to start at 9pm because of the NHL making dogshit doubleheaders AND we end up with announcers saying some dumb shit like "the VEE GEE KAY", I will lay a curse upon every single member of the NHL's production for TNT. :laugh:

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
agreed. was kind of crazy that he was an improvement on ralph, who i thought was excellent in his own right.
poor josh tries hard but man he is so bland. and his voice doesn't help a ton. i wonder if they did some work with a good sound engineer if it could help. his dynamic, the ebbs and flows can get really nasally.

Yea I agree. We really were spoiled for so long. Josh is fine. He does seem to improve every year and is showing more personality, but I agree his voice isn't the greatest for the job (which is obviously out of his control).

We could certainly do a lot worse.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
I always suspected you were too harsh on him due to a lack of exposure to other broadcast crews. There's some good ones out there, but some are just so awful that they make me not even want to watch (muted hockey is no fun either).

Having Boston and Colorado already this season must have been an ear-opening experience. :banghead: :laugh:

I think I am fine with away, if it was 50/50. Home games is home crew, away games is away crew. But when you get back to back to back to back to back away crews its a bit much.

Blindsummit

Jun 3, 2017
Alberta
So am i right in saying there is no Bally Sports SW coverage? There is TNT, and I've found a Vegas feed. So they are allowed their coverage team in the arena but not Dallas, the home team?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad