GDT: Game 18: Coyotes @ Kings - 5PM - FSAZ

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Gonna call out Dvorak to see if it works.

C'mon Dvo, if you really want to be like Bergeron, you need to be a bit more consistent champ, can't just fall off the face of the earth after a few games, let's go here.

Reactions: ParisSaintGermain

ParisSaintGermain

Jan 19, 2004
The day Schmaltz just decides to shoot as soon as the puck arrives on his stick, like Garland does, he will become some player.

Unfortunately it still feels that some tiny brain cramps are occurring here and there in that fraction of a second when it all matters.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Brassard isn't great at ES but on the PP he makes smart decisions because he understands that once the PK box is around him, he has to shoot. Some of the younger guys don't have a feel for that or the confidence to take a step and fire.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Our power play is so strange. Piss away the first minute, do dumb drop passes to enter the zone, and then somehow score.

Lure them into a false sense of security. PKers stand there laughing at us the whole time and that's when we strike.

ParisSaintGermain

Jan 19, 2004
When Todd Walsh is using a thousand words to describe something, I guarantee you that most other human beings will use about 50 to describe the same thing.

Mr Waffle right there.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
What I notice with the commenting, is I sometimes get it 1 second before things happens. This despite the sound seems to be in sync.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad