Pre-Game Talk: GAME 18 7:11 PM - THE BEAR goes hunting in the Everglades - TNT, MAX, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinsFanMike82

Apr 15, 2009
MA
Suxmore is one of the refs, worst in the league, but Confident the Bruins win this thing.
I had some free time...

Team Winning% with tonight's Refs over the last 3+ seasons (incl. playoffs):

Luxmore
Bruins = .611
Panthers = .625

MacDougall
Bruins = .429
Panthers = .692

The Bruins record is significantly worse over the last 3+ with these refs when compared to their overall winning%.

The Panthers record is better when these guys ref their games.

*That being said, I don't think there's been any egregious favoritism shown - most likely just coincidence driven by the team's schedules/streaky play. The Bruins record under MacDougall is 'interesting,' though. They have a combined overall winning% of .664 over that time --- ~24% worse results when MacDougall is their ref.

**Anyway, just play hard and win the game.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Looking for them to get back to good habits, and to get Poitras and Debrusk going.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home

The Bruins will wrap up a two-game Florida road trip on Wednesday, heading to Sunrise to face the Panthers on national TV.
Boston is coming off a disappointing loss in Tampa on Monday, a chaotic affair in which the Bruins blew multiple leads — including allowing a last-gasp equalizer just seconds before the final horn in the third period — before falling in overtime.
The Panthers enter Wednesday’s game having recovered from their slow start. Florida has won seven of its last eight games after winning just five of the opening 10 contests.
Puck drop is set for 7 p.m.

Notes: The Bruins continue to rotate goalies Jeremy Swayman (7-0-2, 2.09 GAA) and Linus Ullmark (6-1-1, 2.23 GAA); Ullmark looks likely to start Wednesday after Swayman had the net in Tampa on Monday ... David Pastrnak leads Boston in goals (12) and assists (17) ... The Bruins are fairly healthy except for center Morgan Geekie (upper body) and defenseman Matt Grzelcyk (upper body) ... Boston beat Florida 3-2 Oct. 30 on Pavel Zacha’s overtime goal ... The Panthers played Monday without captain Aleksander Barkov, who went down Friday after a knee-on-knee hit. He’s listed as day-to-day.

goldnblack

Jun 24, 2020
Just wondering, if some here don't like one particular posters posts, why not just set on ignore? It's their opinion no matter if they're right or wrong. Maybe they're venting, or whatever but polluting threads with responses that dump on someone is no more refreshing than the posts that some here are protesting. It's not like he's attacking you or your opinions. JMO.:deadhorse

It's the opposite. I think we love them now.

It's the dad jokes of the Bruins section. You can't wait to hear the next one.

Reactions: GahdenRinkRat

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Gadjovich may be running around tonight after the McAvoy headshot last game.
It sucks when I see these posts (and you're not wrong here) and have the very humbling realization that the Bruins can't do a thing to stop it. In years past, I would welcome such behavior because the Bruins welcomed it. They fed off the bullshit. They don't exactly have the personnel to play that sort of game these days.

Feels bad man

Reactions: TobanWest
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad