GDT: Game #17: Washington Capitals @ St. Louis Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

uncommonsense52

(blue bleeder 24-7)
Jul 12, 2003
You know, if Lindstrom isn't working out, and you want to look at a different option, there's always that Paajarvi guy...

NO, I WON'T STOP! :laugh:

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
I'm hoping we can use Paajarvi and maybe a prospect to get a rental guy for pretty cheap. Gritty 2nd/3rd-liner along the lines of a Joel Ward or Curtis Glencross would be okay with me. Obviously Foligno is my pipe dream.

Then just use Lindstrom and Porter as the extra forwards and we wouldn't miss a beat.

Hey, I'd love to give Jaskin a chance too with Steen and Stastny, but I just don't know what kind of impact he'll make. Maybe a legit playmaker will help him.

Last edited:

Vincenzo Arelliti

He Can't Play Center
Oct 13, 2014
Lisle, IL
I'm so glad I got to go to this game. Amazing play by pretty much everyone involved (Lindstrom being the weakest link).

I'm so happy for Berglund. He played an excellent game (as he has for the last 3) and FINALLY got rewarded for it.

Reaves fight was literally 20ft away from where I was sitting. I feel sorry for the other guy.

Such a great game. For those of you that are saying "if we had another top 6 scoring forward(or whatever else), we would be lethal", I have this to say: we are ALREADY pretty darn lethal. More so than LA, CHI, ANA, MTL, and BOS, as of the first 16 games. Anything else now is icing on the cake. I really think we can win with THIS team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad