GDT: Game 17: Vegas Golden Knights @ Toronto Maple Leafs | 4:00PM | More realistic VGK effort edition

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
7NPGObo.gif

Pirri will score here

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
The Pirri-Eakin-Glass line is the equivalent of putting gas in a car with a broken engine and I hate that it exists more than I hate the Tatar trade

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
So no goal on Subban after 1. Has that ever happened before, sure he got a shutout last season, but I still feel like he let in a first period goal :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Reactions: Nevada Jones

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
The Pirri-Eakin-Glass line is the equivalent of putting gas in a car with a broken engine and I hate that it exists more than I hate the Tatar trade
I was going to say, it's like putting glass in your shoes and going for a walk.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I was going to say, it's like putting glass in your shoes and going for a walk.
It's like putting moonshine right in my brain.

I'm still not ruling out Glass overcoming this bullshit he has to play with every night but if he ends up a meh tier player it's gonna be hard to not attribute it to being forced to play with players who are constantly forcing him to chase the puck or rush back defensively. Eakin has fallen off a great deal compared to last year. I think 17 games in its fair to make that claim.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018

We could have had Veleno though.

EDIT: But we would probably have him in the wing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad