Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No one

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LittlePipes

Vortech V7
Feb 22, 2020
The Coyotes has no business making that game as close as it was. Entertaining as well. Frustrating too ( what the heck was that from Mattias and Boyd in the shoot out?). We suck.

Reactions: Matias Maccete

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Fischer might be the glue that's holding this team together. I have little interest in trading him for fear the locker-room craters without him in it.
If Fischer is the "glue", this team is in deep trouble, or should I say, more trouble than we are now.

No complaints.

Chychrun was fine. And he didn’t get hurt, thank god
Chychrun was more than fine. He hasn't played a game in about 8 months. I thought he played really good considering everything.

Hogan20

Leader of the JJ Moser Fan Club
May 1, 2016
Maine
If Fischer is the "glue", this team is in deep trouble, or should I say, more trouble than we are now.

Chychrun was more than fine. He hasn't played a game in about 8 months. I thought he played really good considering everything.
I think we used a different meaning of "glue"

He's clearly one of the vocal leaders on the team and maybe he's not contributing as much as we'd like on the ice but his off-ice role with the team is immense.

I'd rather not ruin the locker-room for a 4th round pick.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I think we used a different meaning of "glue"

He's clearly one of the vocal leaders on the team and maybe he's not contributing as much as we'd like on the ice but his off-ice role with the team is immense.

I'd rather not ruin the locker-room for a 4th round pick.
I don't think losing Fischer would have an impact on the room. Fischer is a likeable and the way it looks very popular with team mates, but I would not hesitate to trade him for a pick, but not for a 4th rounder like you mentioned. It would have to be higher or I would keep him as you suggested.

Schemp

Nov 12, 2018
Forum 40
I don't think losing Fischer would have an impact on the room. Fischer is a likeable and the way it looks very popular with team mates, but I would not hesitate to trade him for a pick, but not for a 4th rounder like you mentioned. It would have to be higher or I would keep him as you suggested.
I wouldn't straight up for a 3rd, maybe for an add on, but why would another team insist? He ain't going nowhere.

BAdvocate

Mediocrity is the enemy of any Dynasty
Feb 27, 2003
youtu.be
Glad to get the Preds feed so I can evaluate their announcers relative to the Nash/McConnell tandem.

View attachment 610951
Willy Daunic just called the Coyotes a scrappy undersized team?
Not too impressed with their broadcast. Pretty boring tone of voice for both, they don't seem to have much camaraderie with each other. Everytime LOB was mentioned they said he was a tough customer....they brought his name up more than any other. They obviously were familiar with both Coyotes goalies but not much else.

Vanilla boring announcing for the most part....nothing of much interest during intermission. I'll take Nash and McConnell over this team....by a mile

Reactions: Mosby

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad