• No one

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hogan20

Leader of the JJ Moser Fan Club
May 1, 2016
Maine
He's back ladies and gentlemen (granted he does slip n fall on his bath robe before the game starts)

Chychrun.png

Coyotes are 36-29-2-11 (W-L-T-OTL) all time vs the Nashville Predators with a 4-5-1 record in their last 10 games.

Projected Lines:
Keller - Hayton - Schmaltz
Maccelli - Bjugstad - Crouse
Ritchie - McBain - Fischer
O'Brien - Boyd - Guenther
Valimaki - Moser
Ghost - Brown
Nemeth - Chychrun
Vejmelka

Forsberg - Parssinen - Granlund
Niederreiter - Johansen - Duchene
McCarron - Sissons - Jeannot
Smith - Glass - Tolvanen
McDonagh - Josi
Ekholm - Carrier
Lauzon - Fabbro
Saros​

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
Trying to find over/under on Coyote's fans grimacing at every Chychrun bump tonight!!!! And Bill's!

Hogan20

Leader of the JJ Moser Fan Club
May 1, 2016
Maine
I'd imagine BA and AT had a meeting about Chychrun where BA asked about easing Chych back into the mix. 7 D allows AT to deploy him in the most favorable of matchups (granted they are on the road).

I'm okay with Guenther getting some games off from time to time, just don't give him the Wright treatment please. No need to wear him out this early into the season.

Reactions: Kai Yo T

JasonDemersWasOkay

Nov 14, 2018
I'm expecting to be disappointed by Chychrun tonight and for the rest of his tenure until a trade happens.

Going into last year he was coming off a career year and a fully healthy summer with a new "face of the franchise" shine to him. He then proceeded to completely shit the bed. He couldn't find chemistry with a new D partner, couldn't get acclimated to Bear's new system, and was just bad all around.

I just can't see how he would just suddenly set the world on fire in his return, we don't even know who he's gonna be paired with.

All of the coyotes hopes hinge on him coming back and being really good so we can ship him out for a good return. When have coyotes hopes actually carried through into actual reality?

BAdvocate

Mediocrity is the enemy of any Dynasty
Feb 27, 2003
youtu.be
I'm expecting to be disappointed by Chychrun tonight and for the rest of his tenure until a trade happens.

Going into last year he was coming off a career year and a fully healthy summer with a new "face of the franchise" shine to him. He then proceeded to completely shit the bed. He couldn't find chemistry with a new D partner, couldn't get acclimated to Bear's new system, and was just bad all around.

I just can't see how he would just suddenly set the world on fire in his return, we don't even know who he's gonna be paired with.

All of the coyotes hopes hinge on him coming back and being really good so we can ship him out for a good return. When have coyotes hopes actually carried through into actual reality?
Going into last season could you see him completely shitting the bed?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00