GDT: Game 17: Slovakia Vs Sweden | 9AM EST 3PM CET | SWE 6 - 2 SVK

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
20wjc17.jpg

Full Tournament Schedule: IIHF - Schedule and Results 2020 IIHF World Junior Championship
Game Info: Game Summary

full

Slovakia
Confirmed Tournament Roster

Goaltenders:
VYLETELKA Samuel (G)
HLAVAJ Samuel (G)
LACKOVIC Jakub (G)

Defensemen:
CESANEK Boris (D)
STACHA Marko (D)
TURAN Oliver (D)
DLUGOS Marcel(D)
MUDRAK David(D)
KNAZKO Samuel (D)
VITALOS Martin (D)
BUCKO Martin(D)

Forwards:
FASKO-RUDAS Martin (F)
OKULIAR Oliver (F)
KOVACIK Kristian (F)
PAULINY Adam (F)
JENDEK Dominik (F)
MINARIK Jakub (F)
MINARIK Marek (F)
DURINA Viktor (F)
DZUGAN Robert (F)
CAJKOVIC Maxim (F)
TKAC Daniel Vladimir (F)
FERENYI Nicolas (F)
JENDEK Dominick (F)
MRAZEK Michal (F)

Scratched:

full

Sweden
Confirmed Tournament

Goaltenders:
ELIASSON Jesper (G)
ALNEFELT Hugo (G)
PORTILLO Erik (G)

Defensemen:
BJORNFOT Tobias (D)
GINNING Adam (D)
BROBERG Philip (D)
NORLINDER Mattias (D)
SANDIN Rasmus (D)
SODERSTROM Victor (D)
LUNDKVIST Nils (D)

Forwards:
HOLTZ Alexander (F)
FAGEMO Samuel (F)
BACK Oskar (F)
RAYMOND Lucas (F)
GUSTAFSSON David (F)
PASIC Nikola (F)
HOGLANDER Nils (F)
HENRIKSSON Karl (F)
GUSTAFSSON Hugo (F)
OBERG Linus (F)
BERGGREN Jonatan (F)
NASSEN Linus (F)

Scratched:

Do not ask for or provide links to illegal streams.

mirec04

Sep 3, 2018
Slovakia
I am sad to say that but if we continue to produce this antihockey as till now, Swedes will destroy us, I guess 1:9..

mirec04

Sep 3, 2018
Slovakia
Running up the score isn't the Swedish style, 6-2 is plausible.
That would be good result for us, we will see after the match. It is also possible that you would like to avoid some opponents from other group ( I still remember Olympics in Turin) but I think it is not so likely in this case. All teams from other group are pretty good. It is a pitty that one of them will not make the quarterfinal, Slovakia for example does not deserve it at all and we have to be thankful for Kazakhstan in our group..

BeastoftheEast85

Dec 31, 2010
New Jersey
That would be good result for us, we will see after the match. It is also possible that you would like to avoid some opponents from other group ( I still remember Olympics in Turin) but I think it is not so likely in this case. All teams from other group are pretty good. It is a pitty that one of them will not make the quarterfinal, Slovakia for example does not deserve it at all and we have to be thankful for Kazakhstan in our group..

Complete disgrace, the goal of Slovak hockey has gone from competing to not being relegated. Very sad to see the state of Slovak hockey, especially considering it is not due to lack of talent but completely corrupt and incompetent managers and coaches; who select their team and allocate ice time based on last names rather than talent.

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
Complete disgrace, the goal of Slovak hockey has gone from competing to not being relegated. Very sad to see the state of Slovak hockey, especially considering it is not due to lack of talent but completely corrupt and incompetent managers and coaches; who select their team and allocate ice time based on last names rather than talent.
Eh, I would say there are some problems with talent as well.

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
Sandin with his best period of the tournament. Gustafsson x2 are good pieces on this team. Eriksson should play more.

Reactions: weems

Pensionsraddare

May 18, 2018
Karlstad
Russia leads 2-0 over Germany. Wouldn’t be surprised if Czechs beat Canada later on in regular and we’ll face canadians in quarters.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad