GDT: Game 17: Slovakia Vs Sweden | 9AM EST 3PM CET | SWE 6 - 2 SVK

czechcanadian

Dec 8, 2011
Ottawa
Gotta feel for Slovaks man.. this is a tough year. I expected more of a fight from them and some closer games.
This is easily the worst slovak wjc team ive ever seen. been watching since 2006...

Pensionsraddare

May 18, 2018
Karlstad
You’re going to have a tough quarterfinals regardless. Group B is stacked

Yeah, surely. But we usually play good against the Czechs while we always trail against Canada in this tournament. I would take the Czechs without hesitation even though they are at home.

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
Yeah, surely. But we usually play good against the Czechs while we always trail against Canada in this tournament. I would take the Czechs without hesitation even though they are at home.

I can't remember the last time the Czechs beat Sweden in this tournament. Must have been ages ago.

FinPanda

Team Finland 2022 WHC champions
Mar 13, 2014
Vaasa, Finland
This group has been boring. Cant wait for playoffs.
Yea it's been a tough group. At least Sweden has got some rest by cruising through their opponents. It will be totally different on the playoff stage, we'll see if Sweden will be ready. 0 good games in this group, even Finland was trash against Sweden.

NekcuP

Aug 9, 2019
You want to lose in quarters? You mean you want to lose in group stage and win the quarterfinal, semifinal and final? :)

We should be happy that this streak only exist in the U20-team.
But the swedish juniorteams still has a huge problem to win gold.

We was really close to loss the u18-final too. It is definitely a problem when it comes to the gold medal games for us.

FinPanda

Team Finland 2022 WHC champions
Mar 13, 2014
Vaasa, Finland
We should be happy that this streak only exist in the U20-team.
But the swedish juniorteams still has a huge problem to win gold.

We was really close to loss the u18-final too. It is definitely a problem when it comes to the gold medal games for us.
Well I know how you feel. Our mens team is the same.

Reactions: NekcuP

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Performance from Slovakia in this tournament has to be kind of a disappointment. If they had to play Germany in relegation, I think they'd lose.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad