GDT: Game 17: Road Trip: 11/15: Boston Bruins @ Anaheim Ducks: 10pm ET: NESN, Prime, SN360, 98.5, AM 830

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Have a hard time making it through a game on the east coast these days, so doubt I’ll catch any.

What a weird schedule this season so far

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
I’m not usually one to criticize sideline reporters because they’re kind of incidental to the game and really not a big part of the game, but this Alex Kraemer is just flat out awful.

Her “a” way of “a”inflecting and “a” over annunciating is “a” terrible. (Her annoying way of sticking an “a” in between every other word is probably a timing thing, but it’s really annoying) My guess is she’ll be here for one season and move on to some other fluffy job.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
I’m not usually one to criticize sideline reporters because they’re kind of incidental to the game and really not a big part of the game, but this Alex Kraemer is just flat out awful.

Her “a” way of “a”inflecting and “a” over annunciating is “a” terrible. (Her annoying way of sticking an “a” in between every other word is probably a timing thing, but it’s really annoying) My guess is she’ll be here for one season and move on to some other fluffy job.

She’s not there for the hard hitting questions ;)

Reactions: Chief Nine

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA

It doesn’t take a brain surgeon to take one look at her and figure out why she has the job. And yes, will move on to another one soon

Reactions: Chief Nine

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
It doesn’t take a brain surgeon to take one look at her and figure out why she has the job. And yes, will move on to another one soon

I was just saying to my wife that she’s nice looking but just really, really overdone in the makeup department

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
15 minutes to face off - THERE IS NOBODY HERE

upload_2017-11-15_21-53-19.png

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
And it's too late, baby now, it's too late,
Though we really did try to make it.