GDT: Game 17: Detroit Red Wings @ sharks | 11/17/2022 | 10:30 PM ET (BSD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
I don't see how any team would want to add 4 more years at 11.5m. Plus he has a NMC, so I don't see it.
Well someone wanting to trade for him is another thing.

I just mean from a San Jose perspective you absolutely deal him if you can get anything decent in return. Ken and Ozzy were talking about it like it would be a tough decision for the GM.

Signing Karlsson to that contract was such video game GMing I will never understand their thinking.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Berggren is so good. Haven’t noticed him defensively (but I haven’t been paying close attention to the guys this season yet) but offensively he’s money. He’s also a feisty and stout guy, right? He doesn’t like to be pushed around and he seems pretty solid.

Also, am I misremembering things or did we once have concerns about Berggren’s weight? I could’ve sworn he was like a touch more than 165 a couple years ago. Either way, couldn’t believe my eyes the other night when they listed his height and weight as 5’11, 199 lbs. Good for him. That’s Crosby size.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
Berggren is so good. Haven’t noticed him defensively (but I haven’t been paying close attention to the guys this season yet) but offensively he’s money. He’s also a feisty and stout guy, right? He doesn’t like to be pushed around and he seems pretty solid.

Also, am I misremembering things or did we once have concerns about Berggren’s weight? I could’ve sworn he was like a touch more than 165 a couple years ago. Either way, couldn’t believe my eyes the other night when they listed his height and weight as 5’11, 199 lbs. Good for him. That’s Crosby size.

He was 5’10 170ish (maybe soaking wet) when drafted. He’s gotten thicker.

Reactions: Reddwit

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA

Maybe they stuffed some lead weight in his belly?

• Haha
Reactions: Reddwit

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
good lord.

can the Wings win a defensive faceoff?

Honestly that kinda looked like Husso should've had it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad