GDT: [Game #17] Dallas Stars vs. New York Rangers – 7:00 PM CT (BSSW)

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
How many screens

Canucks game on TV (was Bruins earlier), Stars on laptop, Avs (now Kraken) on other laptop with Kings split screen

My setup has improved I've got so many games on every night. Girlfriend is on the other TV usually there's one on there too

I've been betting on the prize picks app so I watch basically every game these days that I can :laugh:

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
Canucks game on TV (was Bruins earlier), Stars on laptop, Avs (now Kraken) on other laptop with Kings split screen

My setup has improved I've got so many games on every night. Girlfriend is on the other TV usually there's one on there too

I've been betting on the prize picks app so I watch basically every game these days that I can :laugh:

Flexing on us with the two laptops AND a girlfriend. :sarcasm:

Cowboyluck

Feb 26, 2016
I bashed Marchment for 5 games and he finall started playing decent. I guess I will start in Robo now since he has been the worse forward all year.

Reactions: Elysian

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
I bashed Marchment for 5 games and he finall started playing decent. I guess I will start in Robo now since he has been the worse forward all year.
I'm guessing he's injured or he got married.
Last year, he was laughing and smiling after every goal. This year he looks like he had his soul sucked out of him.
I don't remember hearing that he got married, but i don't pay any attention to players personal lives, so I'm guessing he's dealing with some kind of injury

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
I'm guessing he's injured or he got married.
Last year, he was laughing and smiling after every goal. This year he looks like he had his soul sucked out of him.
I don't remember hearing that he got married, but i don't pay any attention to players personal lives, so I'm guessing he's dealing with some kind of injury
I'm guessing this is still holdout rust.

• Wow
Reactions: Elysian

MarginNotes

Jan 8, 2007
Gothenburg
Haven't been hanging around Dallas Stars too long (mostly interested in the Finnish players in the league, so I've seen quite a few games the last copule of years); whats the deal with Modano? He never striked me as the most humble man on earth...

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Haven't been hanging around Dallas Stars too long (mostly interested in the Finnish players in the league, so I've seen quite a few games the last copule of years); whats the deal with Modano? He never striked me as the most humble man on earth...

He and the org had a falling out, partially when he left for Detroit but moreso when he left the front office for Arizona and/or Minnesota. A fair amount of it probably had to do with Tom Hicks and his f***ery.

The org seems to be trying to repair the relationship, but that's a complicated touchy process.

MarginNotes

Jan 8, 2007
Gothenburg
He and the org had a falling out, partially when he left for Detroit but moreso when he left the front office for Arizona and/or Minnesota. A fair amount of it probably had to do with Tom Hicks and his f***ery.

The org seems to be trying to repair the relationship, but that's a complicated touchy process.
...and whats the reaseon to repair the relationship one can wonder. Sure, he's one of the greatest in the history of Dallas Stars, but still...

Thanks for your reply!

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
...and whats the reaseon to repair the relationship one can wonder. Sure, he's one of the greatest in the history of Dallas Stars, but still...

Thanks for your reply!

You answered your own question :laugh:

He is the greatest Dallas Star of all time. That should be reason enough.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad