GDT: Game #17: Coyotes @ Jets - 5:00pm - Scripps

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I get that but imo it's more the Jets and such not willing to let points get away from them and at this point of the build there really isn't much the Coyotes can do except give their best most nights.....and some nights that's not close to enough.
The effort wasn't there tonight. It was a long hard road trip and to come out of it at .500 is pretty damn good. The Jets were the better team tonight.

Reactions: sundance74 and rt

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
My goal for this season was 83pts. Yotes are on pace for 87pts. I’m generally happy with how all the stories within the story are unfolding, as well. Developments seem pretty good, on the whole.
12 of the last 20 are at home and the road schedule isn’t daunting. If they’re at a PPG thru 62 they have a real shot at the playoffs.

Reactions: lanky

Schemp

Nov 12, 2018
Forum 40
12 of the last 20 are at home and the road schedule isn’t daunting. If they’re at a PPG thru 62 they have a real shot at the playoffs.
I still believe that GMBA will make a trade or 2 to get us over the bubble. We just have too much tradable assets to not think that. And if you take in the 50 contract limit, you can understand why I think this. However, this early in the season, it's a sellers market and GMBA doesn't want to use LTIR.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Every freaking team works that play.

It’s a routine play that even a top goalie can get caught in at times.

I get you dislike Veggie but it’s not all him.
Mosby has a point. I thought it would be best to keep the rotation going, but the proof is in the pudding. The same players play in front of both goalies, and so far Ingram has played much better. Let's so how Ingram plays next game, and if he wins you might want to go with him until he loses. Consistency has always been Veggie's downfall.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
The effort wasn't there tonight. It was a long hard road trip and to come out of it at .500 is pretty damn good. The Jets were the better team tonight.
Jets were definitely the better team. I felt Bear was right though, if there ever was a game to shoot, create traffic in front of and crash the net, last night was it.
Got the impression he made that clear and they didn’t respond.

Reactions: Jakey53

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4