GDT: Game #17: Coyotes @ Jets - 5:00pm - Scripps

MayDayMayDay

But what is grief, if not love persevering?
Feb 22, 2012
Peoria, AZ
This is bullshit, this Jets team is on the second game of a back to back where they were dog tired in the third against the Sabres last night. How do they have any legs? We should be skating this team out of the barn.

LittlePipes

Vortech V7
Feb 22, 2020
nothing personal against veggie or coach, but the goalie rotation we got going seems ( to me) to be rewarding incorrectly. if true, that sends a bunch of bad messages. pernicious stuff.

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Started game ok but just not on point with a lot of plays in this one again. Weren’t hard to play against that’s for sure

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
Don’t know why or how this team looks so sluggish when they’re playing a team on the second half of a back to back
Hard work beats skill when skill doesn't work hard. Unfortunately at present time when the other team is skilled and willing to work hard it's unlikely to be a good night for the Coyotes. That will hopefully change over time??

JasonDemersWasOkay

Nov 14, 2018
Hard work beats skill when skill doesn't work hard. Unfortunately at present time when the other team is skilled and willing to work hard it's unlikely to be a good night for the Coyotes. That will hopefully change over time??
It’s just frustrating that they had a game like this against the jets only like 2 weeks ago and kinda just…did the same thing again. The jets played completely mistake-free hockey, looked completely un-fazed by the coyotes in all 3 zones, and thoroughly outplayed them across the game again.

It’s really frustrating that these bad sluggish efforts are starting to feel like a trend. This wasn’t the case last year

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
It’s just frustrating that they had a game like this against the jets only like 2 weeks ago and kinda just…did the same thing again. The jets played completely mistake-free hockey, looked completely un-fazed by the coyotes in all 3 zones, and thoroughly outplayed them across the game again.

It’s really frustrating that these bad sluggish efforts are starting to feel like a trend. This wasn’t the case last year
I get that but imo it's more the Jets and such not willing to let points get away from them and at this point of the build there really isn't much the Coyotes can do except give their best most nights.....and some nights that's not close to enough.

LittlePipes

Vortech V7
Feb 22, 2020
I get that but imo it's more the Jets and such not willing to let points get away from them and at this point of the build there really isn't much the Coyotes can do except give their best most nights.....and some nights that's not close to enough.
i.e., the Jets are a better hockey team. Oh well.
But if Ingy beats LA, well..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad