GDT: Game 17 Bruins vs Lightning 11/11/13 1PM NESN NHLN-CA

ap3lovr

Dec 31, 2005
New Brunswick
zxWoNic.jpg

The good news coming out of the game is our team seems to have found where the front of the net is. Holy crap what dominance.

robert terwilliger

the bart, the
Nov 14, 2005
sw florida
Even today the net is a dangerous place. Back when I was playing midget, yeah yeah I know, the posts were sitting on steel spikes that were cemented in. First time I broke my ribs was being in a pile up in the crease. Just like hitting a telephone pole in them days.

flintstones_L21.jpg

here's the guy cementing in the spikes.

:sarcasm:

DoubleAAAA

Jun 5, 2009
good win.
its amazing we are 11-5-1 with only one line showing up each nite. Thanks tuukka.
loui looks worse now then he did before the injury. understandable i guess.
i just want him to break out, but he's not even getting chances anymore.

I'm as big a Loui apologist as you'll find, but he looked drunk out there at times yesterday :laugh:

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
I've seen the Stamkos video several times now and each time it is worse than the time before.

Terrible injury. Hopefully just a straightforward break that the surgery will take care of and then on to rehab.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Yzerman calling most of the TC shots however, his responsibility lies first with the Bolts, and he has to protect his organizations player. Team Canada, while missing him are far more apt to be able to find another player who can score (nobody can replace all Stamkos brings but..) whereas the Bolts HAVE to have him. Yzerman will protect Stamkos.

Another game that showed me signs the boys are feeling better about their game, hit a few rough patches but that happens to every team in every game.

Another 2pts.....sign me up

There is a lot of truth in this-team Canada has tons of elite talent and could easy field at least two NHL level Olympic teams.

Stamkos unable to play hurts team Canada but they do at least have other elite talent to fall back on-sure it isn't Stamkos but Canada won't be putting a kid from the AHL on the team to fill his spot.

My guess is they won't know more until they complete the surgery and get an idea of his recovery.

RustyBruins72

Jul 29, 2005
2 very important wins against 2 teams the bruins are chasing in the standings.

those are the points you need at the end to finish in the top 3.

qc

Aug 23, 2011
I had no idea Stamkos had a 344 consecutive games-played streak going.

And to troll owners like myself, yahoo fantasy hockey has him labeled as "day-to-day." :cry:

lopey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2009
Frozen Tundra Northern Ontario
Even today the net is a dangerous place. Back when I was playing midget, yeah yeah I know, the posts were sitting on steel spikes that were cemented in. First time I broke my ribs was being in a pile up in the crease. Just like hitting a telephone pole in them days.

They had Ice way back then lolol

Wally I broke my right arm sliding into the post. I even bounced off the damn thing

qc

Aug 23, 2011
zxWoNic.jpg

The good news coming out of the game is our team seems to have found where the front of the net is. Holy crap what dominance.

That's beautiful.. the bulk of the shots in front of the net, with decent chunks at each point. Just goes to show how versatile this team is, compared to prior rosters. Perfect mixture of grinding it out down low with accurate and aggressive-shooting from the d-men.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad