Post-Game Talk: GAME 17 - BRUINS 4 Vegas 1 FINAL

Dizzay

Jul 8, 2004
Moncton
Boys looked great tonight! I was impressed by the 3rd line, they played well but still got locked up in their end a fair share. 4th line was solid. Nordstrom on the 2nd line is a black hole. My dear lord the 1st line is all world! Watching them in person is sick! Halak.......well hes simply amazing! Hes a #1

Reactions: bobbyorr04

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
Great bounceback weekend after the Vancouver debacle, and congrats to Lauzon on his first NHL goal. 10-5-2, need to give Coach Butch some props, given all the issues.

BadBruins

Aug 10, 2005
PEI
Halak weathering the early storm again was the difference IMO. Same as last night.

Bjork was awesome. Really not difficult to see why the org has seemed so high on Debrusk and Bjork since the beginning of last year. Both represent what they like to talk about with regards to pace of play.

Really think with the depth on D they can start resting Chara when healthy bodies come back. Krug, Moore, Grzlyck, Lauzon, Vaak, Zboril on the left side. Big man still has it, though looks to be laboring at times.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Great to see Bjork get the third star. Seemed like he was on the ice more than 10 mins. Halak continues to be impressive. Looked Vezina level tonight. Bs gave up a lot of shots but it didn't phase Halak at all. He is zoned in. Loved seeing Lauzon get a goal. Kid has been playing good hockey. 4 points in 24 hours -- Go Bs!!!!
It is always fun to see a young player score his first NHL goal !

I was happy to see Bjork get 3d star !

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
I thought the blue line would respond to the Vancouver disaster as they have been great all year and am very happy they did last 2 nights.

Reactions: bobbyorr04

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Boys looked great tonight! I was impressed by the 3rd line, they played well but still got locked up in their end a fair share. 4th line was solid. Nordstrom on the 2nd line is a black hole. My dear lord the 1st line is all world! Watching them in person is sick! Halak.......well hes simply amazing! Hes a #1

They sure are, and that's not a bad name for that line....."All World Line"....or "Outta this World Line",
or maybe just "Fine Line", because there's a Fine Line between winning or losing!;)

Halak has played amazing in all his starts but one, and I must admit that I actually feel calmer when I see him between the pipes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad